5.0 out of 5 stars Serious bang for your buck
Does everything as advertised... and more. I've had this for almost a month now, and was pleasantly surprised to discover that the audio feed from my MacBook air is carried through to my TV as well.

Affordable awesomeness.
Published on Dec 8 2011 by Fernando

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!
The product does the job and its ok, nothing fancy. The only con is that the plastic is really cheap so mine is kinda cracking. i had it for a couple of months and everything ok.... so far.
Published 22 months ago by JT

5.0 out of 5 stars Serious bang for your buck, Dec 8 2011
This review is from: Mini DisplayPort to HDMI TV Monitor Adapter for Macbook (Electronics)

Affordable awesomeness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, Nov. 10 2012
This adapter works as advertised, and seems to have no problems. I'm currently using it on my ThinkPad W530, running Windows 7 x64. The ThinkPad supports audio output through the mini-DisplayPort. The adapter carries both video and audio to the TV without error. If I find any problems with the adapter, I will update this review. Until then, I recommend this cheap adapter.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, Sept. 13 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Took over 8 weeks to arrive and only worked for 4 days, May 19 2014
It is true, you get what you pay for. In this case, because these are drop-shipped out of China (NOT ONTARIO, like they want you to believe) customs drags these through which is why it took over 8 weeks to arrive. When it did, it lasted only a couple days...glad I ordered 2. I am not sure why it does not work, i think it has faulty inners like a like a college kids intestine. If you really need one of these I suggest reviewing where it comes from and REALISTS shipping dates. These guys had high reviews...but I did care that their shipping dates were longer...not it all makes sense.

4.0 out of 5 stars It is what it is..., April 30 2014
This adapter is exactly what I expected. It's well made and it does what it says on the box (so to speak).

1.0 out of 5 stars It did not work for me., March 27 2014
After waiting for ages for this adapter to arrive, it did not work. I was dissapointed and now have to drive 200 km to go buy one at a regular store. I will take my Mac with me to be sure that the new one does work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says for a fraction of the price!, Feb. 11 2014
The one sold at the apple store is terrible. We have bought three or four replacements over the years. The cord on this one is much longer - which stops it from twisting up (which I believe is the original one's problem).

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, small melted spot, Feb. 4 2014
The mac to HDMI converted works great, which is the most important thing. It arrived, however, with a small burn/melted patch. It does not seem to effect the performance of the adapter - just thought I'd mention it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, Jan. 13 2014
Bought this over a month ago, and I use it almost everyday, plugging it in and out of my Macbook. No problems yet. I'm very happy with the quality and price.

1.0 out of 5 stars poorly constructed, Jan. 7 2014
This item was inexpensive but still a total waste of money because it fell apart immediately. I would not recommend it.