5.0 out of 5 stars Serious bang for your buck
Does everything as advertised... and more. I've had this for almost a month now, and was pleasantly surprised to discover that the audio feed from my MacBook air is carried through to my TV as well.

Affordable awesomeness.
Published on Dec 8 2011 by Fernando

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!
The product does the job and its ok, nothing fancy. The only con is that the plastic is really cheap so mine is kinda cracking. i had it for a couple of months and everything ok.... so far.
Published 19 months ago by JT

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Serious bang for your buck, Dec 8 2011
This review is from: Mini DisplayPort to HDMI TV Monitor Adapter for Macbook (Electronics)

Affordable awesomeness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, Nov. 10 2012
This adapter works as advertised, and seems to have no problems. I'm currently using it on my ThinkPad W530, running Windows 7 x64. The ThinkPad supports audio output through the mini-DisplayPort. The adapter carries both video and audio to the TV without error. If I find any problems with the adapter, I will update this review. Until then, I recommend this cheap adapter.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, Sept. 13 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars It did not work for me., March 27 2014
After waiting for ages for this adapter to arrive, it did not work. I was dissapointed and now have to drive 200 km to go buy one at a regular store. I will take my Mac with me to be sure that the new one does work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says for a fraction of the price!, Feb. 11 2014
The one sold at the apple store is terrible. We have bought three or four replacements over the years. The cord on this one is much longer - which stops it from twisting up (which I believe is the original one's problem).

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, small melted spot, Feb. 4 2014
The mac to HDMI converted works great, which is the most important thing. It arrived, however, with a small burn/melted patch. It does not seem to effect the performance of the adapter - just thought I'd mention it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, Jan. 13 2014
Bought this over a month ago, and I use it almost everyday, plugging it in and out of my Macbook. No problems yet. I'm very happy with the quality and price.

1.0 out of 5 stars poorly constructed, Jan. 7 2014
This item was inexpensive but still a total waste of money because it fell apart immediately. I would not recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, Dec 28 2013
It does what it is suppose to do, and very well I might add. This Is a great way to connect a MacBook to a TV through HDMI. Shipping was kinda slow, but since it was free, I'll let it slide.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME value for the price! Great buy!, Dec 11 2013
Amazing adapter. You can find this same adapter at the Apple store for more than +$40. This adapter does the same job beautifully and you don't have to spend a lot of money. I use this adapter to connect my Macbook Pro to a monitor or a TV with a HDMI input. Then I just use a male-male HMDI cable to plug it into my TV/monitor and it works beautifully!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›