4.0 out of 5 stars Love the clock, wish the alarm was better
I love the darth vader lego clock and I think the head as the snooze button is funny. I just wished it had a star wars like song as the alarm... not a generic buzzer. It works great as an alarm clock.
Published on Oct. 29 2011 by Zantar

2.0 out of 5 stars okay
Pros
- bigger than I thought it would be
- solid when sitting
- great if you are a Star Wars fan. it looks impressive as doll

Cons
Published on Jan. 18 2012 by deedee

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars okay, Jan. 18 2012
This review is from: LEGO Kids' 9002113 Star Wars Darth Vader Mini-Figure Alarm Clock (Toy)
Pros
- bigger than I thought it would be
- solid when sitting
- great if you are a Star Wars fan. it looks impressive as doll

Cons
- doesn't function as a clock that well. can't see numbers (number are not lite unless you press the head down so forget about checking the time from across the room unless you have long arms and a small room)
- a little unsteady when standing
- buzzer's a standard clock sound. how cool if there was deep breathing or the Star Wars tune???
- expensive $30 (purchased before Christmas). It's priced at $20 right now (better).

Neither good or bad
- our little Vader lights up red unlike the photo shown online - just a little off putting

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the clock, wish the alarm was better, Oct. 29 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift for a Friend!, Feb. 3 2012
A buddy of mine is a star wars fan and once he saw the clock, he was in love. The alarm isn't very loud but hey, at least you have Darth Vader protecting you in the ways of the force while you rest.

It's a great gift for any Star Wars Fanatic. I'd recommend it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Rise with the Force!, April 8 2013
As novelty alarm clocks go, this is a great one. I'm old enough to have attended the first Star Wars movie without a parent, but Darth is still the ruler of the universe. The clock is simple to operate, even for my ancient eyes. You push down Darth's head to turn on the back light or snooze the alarm and the clock glows pleasantly, if somewhat brightly for a darkened bedroom. My only niggle is that once you are done snoozing, the small slider button on Darth's back is a little small and tricky to reach to turn off the alarm. Darth has ended up on the floor several times in the struggle, but he is sturdy enough to take the fall, so good for younger kids too.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good clock, Jan. 17 2012
I have tried to find a good clock for my son for a long time until I saw it. It is the right clock I want to buy. My son likes it very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Boys Love this, April 6 2014
Both my boys (husband and son) love this!

The only down fall, is that you have to reach out and press down his head for the numbers to light up to tell the time but other than that, Darth is awesome!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, Jan. 7 2014
gave this as a gift to a teenager, it went over very well. Seemed a bit smaller than I had thought, but overall a nice gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product to own, Dec 31 2013
Sherwood girl (Alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews
Fantastic I bought this for my grandson and he was so excited. Works great and looks good. I would recommend this to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it, Dec 30 2013
Sherric01 - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I bought this a year ago for my son and it is still running off it's initial batteries. When the alarm goes off it is not a bone jarring sound but a beep that gets progressively faster and louder the longer it is left on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift, Sept. 30 2013
I can't do a real review as its a xmas gift for my grandson, Ill need to wait till he opens it xmas day.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›