Top critical review
11 people found this helpful
on January 18, 2012
- bigger than I thought it would be
- solid when sitting
- great if you are a Star Wars fan. it looks impressive as doll
- doesn't function as a clock that well. can't see numbers (number are not lite unless you press the head down so forget about checking the time from across the room unless you have long arms and a small room)
- a little unsteady when standing
- buzzer's a standard clock sound. how cool if there was deep breathing or the Star Wars tune???
- expensive $30 (purchased before Christmas). It's priced at $20 right now (better).
Neither good or bad
- our little Vader lights up red unlike the photo shown online - just a little off putting