5.0 out of 5 stars These are a Really good idea
I bought the Canon version for my 20D to protect my lenses. Seems to me I paid someting in the neighbourhood of $50. I can buy a box full of these for the same cost and they will do exactly the same as the Canon. If you don't have one of these for each lens you are going to regret it. Buy several. Cleaning is not something we should ahve to do that often.
Published on Feb. 3 2011 by LWS Design

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price.
I have to see the results since i have not used this lens to shoot outdoor scenery. Fits ok on to my Canon T3i lens.
Published 8 months ago by john

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars These are a Really good idea, Feb. 3 2011
This review is from: 58mm UV Filter Lens for Canon Rebel XS T1i XTi XSi XT (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Just fine, Feb. 13 2013
The service from the vendor was, as usual quick and efficient. The lens filters were as described and fit my 18-55mm and 55-250mms properly. No complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, Oct. 30 2011
I got this for my 55-300mm Nikon lens. Fits it well. The built quality is very good considering its low sale price. A must have!

2.0 out of 5 stars I guess it's my own fault, April 4 2014
When I bought the Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Camera Lens, the web page suggested that I buy this filter along with it. Assuming that it would fit the lens, or they wouldn't suggest it, I went ahead and added it to my basket. Once received, of course it was the wrong diameter. I hate to throw away $11 but it would have been too much trouble to return it for an exchange.
It would be nice if Amazon suggest the appropriate add-ons. I realize that this would require a whole new level of programming and I don't really harbor ill feelings toward them. I will just pay more attention next time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good UV Filter, Feb. 27 2014
Cheap and decent UV filter. Works fine so far. Don't know if I could expect more out of it but it's been good.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, Feb. 25 2014
it was a great buy. Thanks :D it was a great buy. Thanks :D Its of great use to me. I find it perfect for what i need it for

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Feb. 5 2014
I would recommend this to anybody. the filter is excellent. I should have bought it sooner... Excellent product ...very useful

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I required., Jan. 24 2014
This filter as what I needed for my DSLR. It met my requirements and fit properly. The price fit my budget.

4.0 out of 5 stars Needed another 58mm UV filter., Jan. 17 2014
Need another lens protector. It mounted up great to the Canon lens. Have not had a chance to compare to more expensive 58mm UV Filter that I now have. Great price. Delivery a bit longer that expected. Otherwise time will tell.....

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, Sept. 23 2013
Suitable for lens and does the job as required. Protects the lens from scratches and dust damage. Would recommend this.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›