4.0 out of 5 stars Simply works.
When I bought these, I didn't expect anything magical, and thankfully I got exactly what I paid for. The set came in a little leather case, nice, and were individually wrapped with plastic, but they were dirty inside the packaging.

Once I cleaned up the lenses, they are perfectly smooth with no distortion and fit the 58mm thread on my lens perfectly...
Published on Jan. 6 2011 by Formori

2.0 out of 5 stars I guess it's my own fault
When I bought the Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Camera Lens, the web page suggested that I buy this filter along with it. Assuming that it would fit the lens, or they wouldn't suggest it, I went ahead and added it to my basket. Once received, of course it was the wrong diameter. I hate to throw away $11 but it would have been too much trouble to return it for an exchange...
Published 15 months ago by Steve

4.0 out of 5 stars Simply works., Jan. 6 2011

After using a couple of times, the UV and polarizer are excellent, but I don't much use the fluorescent, well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are a Really good idea, Feb. 3 2011
This review is from: 58mm UV Filter Lens for Canon Rebel XS T1i XTi XSi XT (Electronics)
I bought the Canon version for my 20D to protect my lenses. Seems to me I paid someting in the neighbourhood of $50. I can buy a box full of these for the same cost and they will do exactly the same as the Canon. If you don't have one of these for each lens you are going to regret it. Buy several. Cleaning is not something we should ahve to do that often.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth for the price you pay., July 12 2011
For a beginner like me this is good filter to start with. The best thing is the UV filter gives protection to my lens and I am happy with that. The CPL fitler also work as per the expectation, I still remember how in a bright sunny day on the water front I was able to the real color of the water without any reflection burning the image. I have not yet tried the FLD filter but I hope that will also work fine. Be aware that if you have a Telephoto lens and you are taking picture through this filter(specially UV & CPL) at it's max zoom then the picture is never going to remain sharp. This filter works great for the 18-55mm lens but not for 55-250mm telephoto lens when you take picture by zooming it to its max. Well, as said you get what you pay for. I hope these tips will help you making your decision.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff for the money, May 3 2011
I recieved the filters in really good time packaged well. They were wrapped individually and were clean and dust free. They come with a little leatherette case with a couple of dividers inside which will be great to hold future filters (as the one uv filter will be on a lens that i use very little but like it to be protected and the polarizing lens will probably stay on another lens that i use for a lot of outdoor photography) They all threaded quite easily onto my lenses over my canon 58mm uv filter. The polarizer seems to work okay, but I bought it mainly for photo taking on the lake, and won't know how that works until i am at the cottage!!

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, Nov. 19 2012
Use this product on my new Canon Rebel, good protection for your lens and for U.V, yes I would buy this again, nice poutch to.

2.0 out of 5 stars I guess it's my own fault, April 4 2014
It would be nice if Amazon suggest the appropriate add-ons. I realize that this would require a whole new level of programming and I don't really harbor ill feelings toward them. I will just pay more attention next time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just fine, Feb. 13 2013
The service from the vendor was, as usual quick and efficient. The lens filters were as described and fit my 18-55mm and 55-250mms properly. No complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, Oct. 30 2011
I got this for my 55-300mm Nikon lens. Fits it well. The built quality is very good considering its low sale price. A must have!

4.0 out of 5 stars Filter kits, Sept. 15 2012
Pieces are sturdy and well made and fit snuggly on the camera lens threads. A good buy at this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars 58mm uv filter, Feb. 20 2013
Filter fits perfect on my canon 18 to 55mm lens and does what it is made for. Thay are a must to protect your lens and the price is great for what you get. Plastic case to keep it in is nice also. I bought 2 so I can switch them if one gets rain drops on it or a bit of dust. Highly recommend them.