biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Learn more vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night s Tools ca_ty_gno

on February 3, 2011
I bought the Canon version for my 20D to protect my lenses. Seems to me I paid someting in the neighbourhood of $50. I can buy a box full of these for the same cost and they will do exactly the same as the Canon. If you don't have one of these for each lens you are going to regret it. Buy several. Cleaning is not something we should ahve to do that often.
on February 13, 2013
The service from the vendor was, as usual quick and efficient. The lens filters were as described and fit my 18-55mm and 55-250mms properly. No complaints.
on October 30, 2011
I got this for my 55-300mm Nikon lens. Fits it well. The built quality is very good considering its low sale price. A must have!
on January 16, 2016
I am satisfied with the purchase. However, the filter was suggested by your website as a companion purchase to a Tamron lens I was also buying. I assumed that the filter would fit the Tamron lens but it didn't. Fortunately the filter fit another lens I had, but I had to get another filter to fit the lens I purchased with the filter.
on February 20, 2013
Filter fits perfect on my canon 18 to 55mm lens and does what it is made for. Thay are a must to protect your lens and the price is great for what you get. Plastic case to keep it in is nice also. I bought 2 so I can switch them if one gets rain drops on it or a bit of dust. Highly recommend them.
on October 22, 2011
Nice item nice packaging, just as good if not better than any "brand". filter you can find
BUT shipping was ridiculously long...even for free it still is too long like 3 to 4 weeks weeks to ship to montreal)
probably won't repeat with this supplier just because of shipping delay
on April 21, 2014
Purchased this to put on my Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II Telephoto Zoom Image Stabilized Lens. Fits perfectly. Now I can know that my lens is protected from dust and scratches. If this UV filter gets scratched, I can easily and affordably replace it.
on July 22, 2014
Bought 3 of these for my children because of the experience I have using the same filter lens. We all have a Canon Rebel T3i and this is perfect to protect the lens. The lenses came earlier than expected and everyone was happy with their gift!
on January 17, 2014
Need another lens protector. It mounted up great to the Canon lens. Have not had a chance to compare to more expensive 58mm UV Filter that I now have. Great price. Delivery a bit longer that expected. Otherwise time will tell.....
on January 22, 2013
The UV filter fit my new lens perfectly. I am looking forward to taking many interesting shots,in all kinds of light and weather conditions. Although it seemed to take along time to get here the filter was worth the wait.