5.0 out of 5 stars These are a Really good idea
I bought the Canon version for my 20D to protect my lenses. Seems to me I paid someting in the neighbourhood of $50. I can buy a box full of these for the same cost and they will do exactly the same as the Canon. If you don't have one of these for each lens you are going to regret it. Buy several. Cleaning is not something we should ahve to do that often.
Published on Feb. 3 2011 by LWS Design

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price.
I have to see the results since i have not used this lens to shoot outdoor scenery. Fits ok on to my Canon T3i lens.
Published 12 months ago by john

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars These are a Really good idea, Feb. 3 2011
This review is from: 58mm UV Filter Lens for Canon Rebel XS T1i XTi XSi XT (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Just fine, Feb. 13 2013
The service from the vendor was, as usual quick and efficient. The lens filters were as described and fit my 18-55mm and 55-250mms properly. No complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, Oct. 30 2011
I got this for my 55-300mm Nikon lens. Fits it well. The built quality is very good considering its low sale price. A must have!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the T3i, July 22 2014
Bought 3 of these for my children because of the experience I have using the same filter lens. We all have a Canon Rebel T3i and this is perfect to protect the lens. The lenses came earlier than expected and everyone was happy with their gift!

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, May 30 2014
I like the price and it help protect my lens but also ads awesome UV filtration
I recommend this filter

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for Canon EF-S 55-250, April 21 2014
Dougie - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Purchased this to put on my Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II Telephoto Zoom Image Stabilized Lens. Fits perfectly. Now I can know that my lens is protected from dust and scratches. If this UV filter gets scratched, I can easily and affordably replace it.

2.0 out of 5 stars I guess it's my own fault, April 4 2014
When I bought the Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Camera Lens, the web page suggested that I buy this filter along with it. Assuming that it would fit the lens, or they wouldn't suggest it, I went ahead and added it to my basket. Once received, of course it was the wrong diameter. I hate to throw away $11 but it would have been too much trouble to return it for an exchange.
It would be nice if Amazon suggest the appropriate add-ons. I realize that this would require a whole new level of programming and I don't really harbor ill feelings toward them. I will just pay more attention next time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good UV Filter, Feb. 27 2014
Cheap and decent UV filter. Works fine so far. Don't know if I could expect more out of it but it's been good.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, Feb. 25 2014
it was a great buy. Thanks :D it was a great buy. Thanks :D Its of great use to me. I find it perfect for what i need it for

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Feb. 5 2014
I would recommend this to anybody. the filter is excellent. I should have bought it sooner... Excellent product ...very useful

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›