Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Countdown to Black Friday in Home & Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Home, Kitchen and Garden Gift Guide

Price:$29.95+ $9.54 shipping

TOP 500 REVIEWERon July 23, 2011
I like it. The seller was TNS, Inc. They packed it properly, and shipped it promptly.

The table is hard plastic. I arrives folded (which is also how it can be stored), clamshell fashion, with a little release button to open. When folded, it is roughly the size of my 15-inch MacBook Pro (a little thicker), and lighter. When it's open, the tray portion can lay flat or can be hinged up to present the keyboard at a good typing angle. A hinged flap at the bottom edge of the tray keeps the laptop (or tablet, or book, or sketch pad or...) from sliding. The mouse-pad area to the right remains flat.

On the underside of the tip-up tray are:

- a sliding, locking prop to keep the tray up, if desired

- the two fans (reasonably quiet in operation)

- the USB cable in a spring-loaded retractable reel (nice touch)

The legs unfold from their corners and (contrary to what another reviewer suggested) they DO lock in place.

Each leg also has multi-position locking length adjustment, so you can set it up on uneven surfaces.

So far, I've used the table flat on my lap (legs folded away), open and straddling my lap while I sat/lay in bed, and right now I'm sitting on the sofa with the table's front legs straddling me, while the back legs are on my coffee table. Very flexible and adaptable.

It's also suitable for use by a passenger in a car - maybe not a sub-compact, but the seat area in our little Equinox is plenty spacious for it.

When not in use, it folds up compactly and fits on a shelf or in a drawer.

This table is not the most rugged thing, but with reasonable care, it should last and give good service. After all, it's the thirty-dollar one, not the 65-dollar aluminum one with fewer features... :-)

Based on the description and what I got, I'm happy. Recommended.
on October 27, 2011
If you are thinking of using this with table legs out while sitting on your sofa, it doesn't work. The hide two legs has no space to rest on, unless you have one of those very huge sofa.

I've got a gaming laptop which is a little wider in length than a typical laptop, it covered half of the mouse pad on the right side of the table when rested flat. Using the table at a tilted angle, it is still strong enough to hold such weight. My only complain is the flap that holds the laptop from sliding is too shallow. It only holds my laptop barely at the bottom edge which I find is too risky.

For those using smaller or thinner laptop you won't have problem with it. Delivery was prompt and price is good for it's worth comparing to other similar products. Hope this help those considering purchasing.
on January 1, 2012
Not what I expected , the plastic seems unstable and may easily break. The legs do not seem very supportive and could easily break off. When used on your lap it is very unsteady. I purchased three and on one, the riser that held the laptop, where the join or fold was, seemed very loose and sat crooked. I'm not very impressed with this item. Very cheaply made, it says it will support 25kgs I would be very wary of this. Not something I would recommend.
laptop table with two cooling fans
on May 21, 2014
No, It did not help the table arrived already broken. The one length adjustment on one of the table legs was no longer functioning, I could hear a small piece of plastic rattling around in the leg so not really surprised it would simply not hold a position whatsoever. The material is horrible; a super brittle cheap plastic and so yes, this is definitely going back as I cannot envision the product lasting more than a heartbeat in this household. If the product arrived damaged while seemingly protected by packing and cardboard and could not even withstand the shipment to my household, then certainly not a product for me. My husband laughed at it. Yeah, that bad.
on May 8, 2011
I really like this unit. The legs are a little flimsy though and I would prefer they lock in place but for the price it's a good product.
on June 28, 2013
This table is of good design, compact, convenient and many details are useful, for example, the usb fan, the small bump that prevents the laptop from slipped off.
BUT, the material is NOT RIGHT AT ALL!!!
I can understand that the table top and the laptop support are made of plastic. But why the legs?!!
It only takes me two days to crack the fragile leg into halves and now it's no different from a common plastic pad.
on December 16, 2010
I can fold the laptop table when I'm not using it. It saves a lot of space. When I opened the table, I can adjust the height easily.
on February 10, 2015
The best little unit for car and bed. In the beginning it looked a bit flimsy, but it performed well and did not break. Why did I not buy it sooner. Well worth the money. I can highly recommend it.
on January 10, 2014
The overall experience has been good so far. The apearance is good, but the frame seems like unstable and fragile. It would be better if change the material of it.
on September 2, 2012
This table is amazing. It was sent to me within 4 days of the order, and even though it is used, it works perfectly! I'm very happy with the purchase.