5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, versatile little laptop table
I like it. The seller was TNS, Inc. They packed it properly, and shipped it promptly.

Published on July 23 2011 by kevinmcl

2.0 out of 5 stars laptop table with 2 cooling fans
Published on Jan. 1 2012 by mungmar

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, versatile little laptop table, July 23 2011
kevinmcl - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: laptop table with two cooling fans

The table is hard plastic. I arrives folded (which is also how it can be stored), clamshell fashion, with a little release button to open. When folded, it is roughly the size of my 15-inch MacBook Pro (a little thicker), and lighter. When it's open, the tray portion can lay flat or can be hinged up to present the keyboard at a good typing angle. A hinged flap at the bottom edge of the tray keeps the laptop (or tablet, or book, or sketch pad or...) from sliding. The mouse-pad area to the right remains flat.

On the underside of the tip-up tray are:

- a sliding, locking prop to keep the tray up, if desired

- the two fans (reasonably quiet in operation)

- the USB cable in a spring-loaded retractable reel (nice touch)

The legs unfold from their corners and (contrary to what another reviewer suggested) they DO lock in place.

Each leg also has multi-position locking length adjustment, so you can set it up on uneven surfaces.

So far, I've used the table flat on my lap (legs folded away), open and straddling my lap while I sat/lay in bed, and right now I'm sitting on the sofa with the table's front legs straddling me, while the back legs are on my coffee table. Very flexible and adaptable.

It's also suitable for use by a passenger in a car - maybe not a sub-compact, but the seat area in our little Equinox is plenty spacious for it.

When not in use, it folds up compactly and fits on a shelf or in a drawer.

This table is not the most rugged thing, but with reasonable care, it should last and give good service. After all, it's the thirty-dollar one, not the 65-dollar aluminum one with fewer features... :-)

Based on the description and what I got, I'm happy. Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Still a good product, Oct. 27 2011
This review is from: laptop table with two cooling fans
If you are thinking of using this with table legs out while sitting on your sofa, it doesn't work. The hide two legs has no space to rest on, unless you have one of those very huge sofa.

I've got a gaming laptop which is a little wider in length than a typical laptop, it covered half of the mouse pad on the right side of the table when rested flat. Using the table at a tilted angle, it is still strong enough to hold such weight. My only complain is the flap that holds the laptop from sliding is too shallow. It only holds my laptop barely at the bottom edge which I find is too risky.

For those using smaller or thinner laptop you won't have problem with it. Delivery was prompt and price is good for it's worth comparing to other similar products. Hope this help those considering purchasing.

2.0 out of 5 stars laptop table with 2 cooling fans, Jan. 1 2012
This review is from: laptop table with two cooling fans
Not what I expected , the plastic seems unstable and may easily break. The legs do not seem very supportive and could easily break off. When used on your lap it is very unsteady. I purchased three and on one, the riser that held the laptop, where the join or fold was, seemed very loose and sat crooked. I'm not very impressed with this item. Very cheaply made, it says it will support 25kgs I would be very wary of this. Not something I would recommend.
laptop table with two cooling fans

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, April 17 2014
This review is from: laptop table with two cooling fans
IT IS PERFECT Very convenient I had a a few friends come over and thought it was awesome It certainly does what it says

1.0 out of 5 stars I like the style but still didn't use it and I am sure it would be ok I do recommended it, Feb. 18 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Comment, Jan. 10 2014
This review is from: laptop table with two cooling fans
The overall experience has been good so far. The apearance is good, but the frame seems like unstable and fragile. It would be better if change the material of it.

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty good, Aug. 20 2013
This review is from: laptop table with two cooling fans
it does what I bought it for. The legs are only flimsy if you extend them, otherwise it is pretty sturdy.

2.0 out of 5 stars The plastic legs are very fragile, June 28 2013
This review is from: laptop table with two cooling fans
This table is of good design, compact, convenient and many details are useful, for example, the usb fan, the small bump that prevents the laptop from slipped off.
BUT, the material is NOT RIGHT AT ALL!!!
I can understand that the table top and the laptop support are made of plastic. But why the legs?!!
It only takes me two days to crack the fragile leg into halves and now it's no different from a common plastic pad.

5.0 out of 5 stars laptop table with 2 cooling fans, Sept. 2 2012
This review is from: laptop table with two cooling fans
This table is amazing. It was sent to me within 4 days of the order, and even though it is used, it works perfectly! I'm very happy with the purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars really like it, May 8 2011
This review is from: laptop table with two cooling fans
I really like this unit. The legs are a little flimsy though and I would prefer they lock in place but for the price it's a good product.

ARRAY(0xb129e540)