Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Kitchen All-New Kindle Paperwhite Deal of the Day - The Beatles in Mono 14LP Vinyl Box Set SGG Home, Kitchen and Garden Gift Guide

Price:$29.95+ $9.54 shipping

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(2 star).Show all reviews
on January 1, 2012
Not what I expected , the plastic seems unstable and may easily break. The legs do not seem very supportive and could easily break off. When used on your lap it is very unsteady. I purchased three and on one, the riser that held the laptop, where the join or fold was, seemed very loose and sat crooked. I'm not very impressed with this item. Very cheaply made, it says it will support 25kgs I would be very wary of this. Not something I would recommend.
laptop table with two cooling fans
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 28, 2013
This table is of good design, compact, convenient and many details are useful, for example, the usb fan, the small bump that prevents the laptop from slipped off.
BUT, the material is NOT RIGHT AT ALL!!!
I can understand that the table top and the laptop support are made of plastic. But why the legs?!!
It only takes me two days to crack the fragile leg into halves and now it's no different from a common plastic pad.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse