boutiques-francophones march Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on January 1, 2012
Not what I expected , the plastic seems unstable and may easily break. The legs do not seem very supportive and could easily break off. When used on your lap it is very unsteady. I purchased three and on one, the riser that held the laptop, where the join or fold was, seemed very loose and sat crooked. I'm not very impressed with this item. Very cheaply made, it says it will support 25kgs I would be very wary of this. Not something I would recommend.
laptop table with two cooling fans
on June 28, 2013
This table is of good design, compact, convenient and many details are useful, for example, the usb fan, the small bump that prevents the laptop from slipped off.
BUT, the material is NOT RIGHT AT ALL!!!
I can understand that the table top and the laptop support are made of plastic. But why the legs?!!
It only takes me two days to crack the fragile leg into halves and now it's no different from a common plastic pad.
on January 12, 2016
I received the table in a timely fashion but I have to say it was flimsier than I expected. When the table is unfolded it bows in the middle. I was going to send it back.