march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on February 10, 2016
The leg from the table broke after 2 months of use. I put my laptop on it, walked away, and came back to the leg completely destroyed. Of course, now I'm unable to return the item as the closing date was the 31st.
on January 12, 2016
I received the table in a timely fashion but I have to say it was flimsier than I expected. When the table is unfolded it bows in the middle. I was going to send it back.
on December 12, 2015
good job.. đź‘Ť
on February 10, 2015
The best little unit for car and bed. In the beginning it looked a bit flimsy, but it performed well and did not break. Why did I not buy it sooner. Well worth the money. I can highly recommend it.
on May 21, 2014
No, It did not help the table arrived already broken. The one length adjustment on one of the table legs was no longer functioning, I could hear a small piece of plastic rattling around in the leg so not really surprised it would simply not hold a position whatsoever. The material is horrible; a super brittle cheap plastic and so yes, this is definitely going back as I cannot envision the product lasting more than a heartbeat in this household. If the product arrived damaged while seemingly protected by packing and cardboard and could not even withstand the shipment to my household, then certainly not a product for me. My husband laughed at it. Yeah, that bad.
on May 10, 2014
Product is fairly small and is not strong enough. For this price product is expensive.legs are not even strong enough.
on April 17, 2014
IT IS PERFECT Very convenient I had a a few friends come over and thought it was awesome It certainly does what it says
on February 18, 2014
I like the style but still didn't use it and I am sure it would be ok I do recommended it
on January 10, 2014
The overall experience has been good so far. The apearance is good, but the frame seems like unstable and fragile. It would be better if change the material of it.
on August 20, 2013
it does what I bought it for. The legs are only flimsy if you extend them, otherwise it is pretty sturdy.