4.0 out of 5 stars Enough for me
The table is good because it's portable, the plastic is not so strong, but it can handle my laptop and other stuff above. The coolers are good when your laptop is heating more than it should. The legs are not so strong either, but the good thing is that you can adjust the height. I like it, mainly because of the good price! The shipping was very fast! It was a good deal!
Published on April 13 2011 by Thales

3.0 out of 5 stars Great concept, less-than-great execution.
Published 4 months ago by adetillieux

4.0 out of 5 stars Enough for me, April 13 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, Great Value, June 2 2011
This review is from: LAPTOP TABLE BLACK
I ordered this desk to help me work at home while laying down recovering from a back injury and I couldn't be happier with this product. It's very well designed and folds up efficiently. The adjustable legs are great, and the built-in fan is a bonus. Came with instructions for set-up and take-down, a nice touch. Great value for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, Feb. 6 2011
This review is from: LAPTOP TABLE BLACK
Exactly what I wanted! Fast shipping too. Folds down very small so its easy to carry around with you if needed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, Sept. 7 2013
This review is from: LAPTOP TABLE BLACK
I am happy with this product but I expected the legs to extend the base higher. Read specs carefully!

The stock picture and the picture on the box shows a glass of water on the stand. In the instructions it says "it is highly recommended to keep liquids off the base" I thought that was a bit funny.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great concept, less-than-great execution., Aug. 17 2014
This review is from: LAPTOP TABLE BLACK
Not really a great quality product, the legs are wobbly and the adjustable height stand for the laptop portion would only stay in the bottom position on mine. I'm still happy I have the product as there is not many products in this category. It is an easy way to convert a sit down desk to a stand-up one but I have not been super impressed with the quality of it. Regardless of it's shortcomings, I did not find anything better (especially at this price point). This is a niche product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good follow up by seller!, Dec 8 2014
This review is from: LAPTOP TABLE BLACK
Just an addition to my original review. The company did contact me to try and fix the problem. I thought that was very good of them. However, I do still have a weird laptop (too thick) to fit on the "slant board". Will be keeping the product as it is still useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth having!, July 1 2014
This review is from: LAPTOP TABLE BLACK
Easy to assemble, light but solid, easy to move around. Very useful to have around the house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bien, June 19 2014
This review is from: LAPTOP TABLE BLACK
J'aime bien l'article mes j'aurais aimé que les pattes soient faites plus fort et que la tablette soit plus large

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, May 28 2014
This review is from: LAPTOP TABLE BLACK
perfect for my needs replaces a cardboard puzzle box I have been using I recommend it strongly the fans are great

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST WHAT I NEEDED, March 28 2014
This review is from: LAPTOP TABLE BLACK
This little laptop table is awesome. Love it. Thank you so much. Thinking of buying another one for my daughter.

LAPTOP TABLE BLACK