5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Graphics

1.0 out of 5 stars Black Ops
Published on May 7 2011 by Mike Toots

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Graphics, June 6 2011
Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Ce commentaire est de: Call of Duty: Black Ops - Wii Standard Edition (Video Game)
I love the game. The Zombie game within it is hard, I have only played it solo so far. The main game, graphics are awesome and fun to play, action packed. The only thing I have difficulty with is parts of the game where I have no idea of what to do to advance further. I end up roaming around until I figure it out. The text in where there are vague instructions are far too small and in the heat of the moment in the game there is no time to read them.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth it, June 1 2011
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
very fun and addictive game a bit laggy at times on wii but i got used to it in like 5 minutes. there is a graphic content reducer for those parents who are worried. i havent tried it but i suppose it reduces the swearing and blood but that would take away from the awesomeness of this game.

5.0 out of 5 stars I luv killin Zombies in the morning, Dec 13 2010
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Great game. Luv the zombie levels - kinda hard but I got to level 17 with some crazy good players.

Master lag kill and you will win every time =)

1.0 out of 5 stars Black Ops, May 7 2011
Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This is game has amazing gameplay; however, it has more glitches than any game I have ever played. The multiplayer and zombie mode don't work consistently and you have to turn the system off a few times while its stuck on the loading screen to get it to work. Apparently this destroys your wii's disk reader as well. The only way to fix it is to mod your wii. The only reason why I wont sell this game is because if it breaks your system and you have the game nintendo will fix it for free. Beware addicting game play and destructive console qualities are a ruthless combination.

Call of Duty: Black Ops - Wii Standard Edition