5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous product
This is a sturdy little knife block and it holds my principal knives without taking up room on the counter. Adds a nice shot of colour.
Published on Sept. 25 2011 by Anonymous1234

3.0 out of 5 stars Its okay
It's nice and looks cool. However my 10 inch Chef Knife's blade stick out about 3-4 inches, so its not very tall
Published on April 11 2011 by Jeff

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous product, Sept. 25 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, March 11 2012
I really like this knife block, how it isn't limited to slots of certain sizes. It's a very interesting concept, with hundreds of little plastic(?) spokes sticking up from the bottom to hold knives of any size and shape in place. You could fit a cleaver in there!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and stylish, Oct. 2 2012
Thiffany Belda Wilmouth (FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA, US) - See all my reviews
I hated having to play puzzle every time I wanted to fit a knife in my knife block. And if we bought a new knife it meant that it didn't have room because it wasn't part of the original set. This beautiful Bodum knife block has solved all that! I just plunge the knifes willy-nilly and not only they all fit, but they are protected and look absolutely fab. I got it in red and love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, Feb. 24 2011
Brilliant design, very compact and space-saving. Looks fantastic on any counter. I had finally bought a set of professional quality knives which of course did not fit into my old wooden knife block. This was the perfect solution. I would recommend this product to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars I strongly recommend this wonderful product, Jan. 24 2015
I received one of these knife blocks as a gift for use at me cottage! I would have nothing else. I have 12 knives in the one at the cottage, there is endless room in it. In fact, I ordered one from amazon for my home as well.
The Bodum block makes a fabulous gift! I strongly recommend this wonderful product

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this! Bought one for my daughter and recommended ..., Sept. 15 2014
I love this! Bought one for my daughter and recommended it to a friend who bought three! Finally a knife block that will hold all styles of knives. And it looks very sophisticated! Have had many compliments on it! An excellent buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars knife block, Feb. 6 2012
This review is from: Bodum Bistro Universal Knife Block, Orange (Kitchen)
We puchased the knife block from amazon on a gift card. The block is a universal holder, any flat blade will fit down into it. The block is too narrow for cleavers but they can be placed sideways. The fill is long plastic strands. The stands do not dull the edge of knives. Good buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its okay, April 11 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, Sept. 11 2014
I was doubtful when I opened the box and saw the Knife Block but having now used it for several days all my reservations have vanished. The absence of designated slots means knives can be placed in the block to suit ones own convenience. For me. it's a winner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 10 2014
Great, try it in the dishwasher super clean

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›