5.0 out of 5 stars Wall art for my 3 year old
Published on Feb. 9 2012 by Keaton

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better quality
Published on April 3 2013 by kimjaxon

5.0 out of 5 stars Wall art for my 3 year old, Feb. 9 2012
This review is from: RoomMates RMK1439SLM Scroll Tree Peel and Stick Wall Decal MegaPack (Tools & Hardware)
I purchased the Tree decal for my three year old daughter as a surprise. I love the fun animal pictures, the bright colours. The stickers were fairly easy to stick to the wall and i like that you can either follow the design or you can make up your own unique tree design. For example, i opted to make the tree as suggested by RoomMates but stuck the little animals at the bottom of the tree to other areas of the room. Be prepared that it will take you some time to get all the stickers up.
My three year old daughter loves it!

The only minus is that the instruction manual/picture was tiny and it took a little time to decipher all the corresponding sticker numbers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product, May 6 2013
If you have a large area of wall that needs to be decorated, this is the way to go. We only have 4 pieces of furniture in our nursery room, so we need something big on the wall to make the room beautiful. We're glad that we found this big tree, and it look so nice after we put all the stickers on. And the other good thing about this product is that you can peel off of the stickers and re-stick to the wall, and it works just fine, very good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it and Easy to Do, June 5 2013
This product was delivered so fast! It was very easy to put up on the wall. I would recommend it being a two person job! My husband put it on the wall and I looked for the numbers. I also cut around some of the larger pieces so we could check place,ent on the wall. The picture you use for placement could be larger, but it gave us enou information that we needed! Our nursery looks great! Love how it instantly brought in our nursery theme!

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better quality, April 3 2013
Although this is adorable and looks great on the wall, I was disappointed in the quality compared to other wall decals I have purchased in the past. Extreme care had to be used to remove the decals from the backing. Also, the branches didn't quite line up and flowers were used to hide seams. I am happy with this product now that it is up on the wall, but improvements could definitely be made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and easy to use!, March 4 2014
I love this product! Definitely added the final touch to our nursery. It was very affordable compared to other vinyl decal sets, arrived sooner than I expected, and was so easy to put on. We even changed our minds a few times on how/where we wanted it and the decals peeled off without a problem and didn't mark the wall or peel the paint at all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wall Decal for Nursery, Oct. 5 2013
Good quality and really easy to use! The decal comes off so easy and will not damage the wall paint.
The size was perfect - covered a large surface area.
It is easier for two people to put up the decal. One to place and the other to look for the numbers.
Fast delivery as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Happi tree wall sticker, June 14 2014
Love this product! It transforms the nursery once you put it on. It really brings out the crib bedding set. The only negative is the instruction sheet for the 80 pcs is so small you can hardly read the numbers. But I was able to figure it out and it looks exactly as it does in the pics.

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, Nov. 5 2014
This decal is adorable! Took a while to put up as the numbers are very small, but it looks great. My only complaint is that it is not as tall as it looks in the picture. We had to raise it up from the floor about a foot otherwise it would have been hidden behind the crib!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, May 28 2014
I loved putting this up. Very durable, fun to do and my daughter loves it. I kept the sheet that the pieces came on so if we move or need to repaint I can take them off and have somewhere to store them.
Definitely recommend this decal set or even the brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, Nov. 27 2013
It was a surprise decoration for my 4 years old daughter, when she first saw the decorated wall, she can't stop smiling :)

The beautiful and lovely graphics make her room feels so warm and welcoming. She loves it and so do I!

RoomMates RMK1439SLM Scroll Tree Peel and Stick Wall Decal MegaPack