5.0 out of 5 stars Wall art for my 3 year old
Published on Feb. 9 2012 by Keaton

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better quality
Although this is adorable and looks great on the wall, I was disappointed in the quality compared to other wall decals I have purchased in the past. Extreme care had to be used to remove the decals from the backing. Also, the branches didn't quite line up and flowers were used to hide seams. I am happy with this product now that it is up on the wall, but improvements...
Published 18 months ago by kimjaxon

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Wall art for my 3 year old, Feb. 9 2012
This review is from: RoomMates RMK1439SLM Scroll Tree Peel and Stick Wall Decal MegaPack (Tools & Hardware)
I purchased the Tree decal for my three year old daughter as a surprise. I love the fun animal pictures, the bright colours. The stickers were fairly easy to stick to the wall and i like that you can either follow the design or you can make up your own unique tree design. For example, i opted to make the tree as suggested by RoomMates but stuck the little animals at the bottom of the tree to other areas of the room. Be prepared that it will take you some time to get all the stickers up.
My three year old daughter loves it!

The only minus is that the instruction manual/picture was tiny and it took a little time to decipher all the corresponding sticker numbers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Colorful and Fun, Sept. 20 2014
Sticks well and looks great. The dimensions are 68" wide by 58" tall (and that is really what it comes out to be). It does take a bit of time to put up but the stickers re-stick quite easily as long as you don't rub them on until you are sure they are in the right place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very beautiful and it stick/unstick easily, June 17 2014
Doesn't leave any marks on the wall and it's a nice activity to do with the children.
Children can easily peel it off the wall and it doesn't damage it easily

4.0 out of 5 stars Happi tree wall sticker, June 14 2014
Love this product! It transforms the nursery once you put it on. It really brings out the crib bedding set. The only negative is the instruction sheet for the 80 pcs is so small you can hardly read the numbers. But I was able to figure it out and it looks exactly as it does in the pics.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, May 28 2014
I loved putting this up. Very durable, fun to do and my daughter loves it. I kept the sheet that the pieces came on so if we move or need to repaint I can take them off and have somewhere to store them.
Definitely recommend this decal set or even the brand.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very beautiful, May 27 2014
Farnaz (Toronto, ON) - See all my reviews
I love this decal. It made our daughter's room very pretty. I gave it 4 stars, as it's not super easy to stick them, or maybe my pregnant brain wasn't helping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Product From Roomates!, April 3 2014
Very happy with this purchase! Loved the template they provided for applying the decals. They stick great to the wall and adds a nice touch to an empty wall. The finished look turned out better than I had hoped.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 2 2014
Love the design! So pretty! Easy to put up! I would recommend this product for any little girl's room! Just love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, March 27 2014
I absolutely adore this happy tree. It was fairly easy to put on the wall. It was a bit time consuming but the end result was definitely worth it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and easy to use!, March 4 2014
I love this product! Definitely added the final touch to our nursery. It was very affordable compared to other vinyl decal sets, arrived sooner than I expected, and was so easy to put on. We even changed our minds a few times on how/where we wanted it and the decals peeled off without a problem and didn't mark the wall or peel the paint at all!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›