5.0 out of 5 stars Get ready for a party....
This is one of the most fun Wii games I've played in a while. I've been disappointed with most of my Wii purchases in recent months (I'm looking at you, 007 Goldeneye!) so this one was a bit of a surprise.

Published on Feb. 4 2011 by LeBrain

2.0 out of 5 stars Get's boring quick
This wasn't as fun as I was expecting, although it is fun for a group of people, after you play a few times, you don't really want to play anymore. Each game is about 60 seconds long, some require strategy, others are just luck.

We are a 30 something couple, and we have played it 3 or 4 times with friends, but we are done with it for awhile now!
Published on Dec 11 2010 by j

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Get ready for a party...., Feb. 4 2011
LeBrain - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Wii Party (Video Game)

Wii Party employs a similar interface to other games in the Wii series and enables you to use your Mii's. It's quick and easy to get into, and you can easily play a game with all ages where no age group has a specific advantage. If you've seen other Wii games of this type, then you already have an idea what it looks like. The screens are colourful, clear, and easy to follow.

There is no way to do a comprehensive review of this game because we haven't explored the whole thing. However there are some games we keep coming back to, such as Bingo, the board game, and some of the questionaire games. The use of "minigames" within the actual games keep it fun and varied. Often, we will find ourselves playing the same game over and over until everybody's had a chance to win.

The board game is a blast and I think Wii Party is worth having just for that alone. Having four controllers is a must, though, so make sure your friends bring over their Wii-motes if you don't already have four.

I don't find that this game gets boring as fast as others because if you play it with different people, it has different dynamics. It's more than just the game itself, it's the party atmosphere that you create around it.

5 stars. If you have a need for this kind of party game, snap it up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for 4 years and up, Jan. 8 2011
This review is from: Wii Party (Video Game)
We play this a a family with our two daughters who are 7 and 4 1/2. This is the first game that we can all play together on Wii without the adults being completely bored. Some of the minigames require some skills, others are just luck (which is perfect for our 4 1/2 year old). The graphics are pretty good and in some cases quite amusing.

5.0 out of 5 stars My kids couldn't stop playing this game... actually there is a variety of different games., April 2 2013
This review is from: Wii Party (Video Game)
The good thing is that they also learn geography - lots of stuff about countries, different cultures. So they get something out of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars PLAISIR POUR TOUS, Dec 20 2010
This review is from: Wii Party (Video Game)
Plusieurs jeux et très amusants... du plaisirs pour toutes catégories d'âges

Services Rapides de AMAZON....... livraison très rapide

5.0 out of 5 stars giant board game, Dec 7 2010
B. Cavener (quebec) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wii Party (Video Game)
This is one big giant game board with lots of mini games that look like it's going to be lame,but, many of them are quite difficult and challenging especially if you have to pair up with someone.
This is a sit down game ,which is nice when you just want to relax and have fun. We love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love this game, Nov. 28 2014
This review is from: Wii Party (Video Game)
Kids love this game. Eventhough by the time we got this game it was considered old (had been on the market for 2-3 yrs), it was very entertaining and fun to play. Kids have played the h__ out of it! Definately one of the better wii games out there.

4.0 out of 5 stars Loads of Fun, Feb. 24 2011
Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Wii Party (Video Game)
Wii Party was purchased as a Christmas present for our family and we have had hours of fun with it since getting it. The whole family enjoys the variety of games included in it. In our case it truly is fun for the whole family.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wii Party offers hours of fun, Oct. 23 2013
This review is from: Wii Party (Video Game)
If my teenage son were rating this Wii game, he would surely give it 5 stars. He loves it. I too enjoy playing it. To be precise, it is not just one game but an amazing array of mini-games. Some of them are easy to master, and others are quite difficult. My son clobbers me most of the time, but there are a few mini-games that I am better at. Personally, I do prefer Wii Sports Resort and Wii Sports to this Wii Party. But that is me (a codger of 55+, and ardent sports enthusiast). For young kids, this game offers hours and hours of enjoyment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wii Party is fun, Oct. 12 2013
This review is from: Wii Party (Video Game)
Tried this game at a friends house and with all the different selections of games included inside = lots of time to play as a family.
Delivery was on time and great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Oct. 6 2013
This review is from: Wii Party (Video Game)
Purchased this for my grandchildren and they really enjoy it. Would recommend to any parent or grandparent for the kids.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Wii Party
Wii Party by Nintendo (Nintendo Wii)
CDN$ 55.89