countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on July 21, 2016
Works great I can't wait for my memory card to come so I can start playing games
on June 28, 2016
Good
on June 23, 2016
Minor cosmetic damage, however screen and controller inputs all look to be in good condition.

Did not come with a memory card meaning that by default the device can't really be used. No where in the product description does it mention that a memory card is required to play any games which led me to believe the device had some amount of internal storage.

Haven't been able to really test the console out until the memory card (which is very specific and hard to find outside of online stores) arrives.
on June 18, 2016
I think it's a great device for on the go, but I really think their should be a minimum of 2GB of device storage.
on June 16, 2016
Great works well, Almost new
on June 15, 2016
Love this! Came in super fast ! Only thing is I didn't know you need a memory card to play anything on the system. Got a couple now though!
on June 6, 2016
If Microsoft invented an Xbox version of the PS Vita, then this is something Microsoft never did before. This makes me think it is a portable Xbox to me with my imagination.
on March 23, 2016
Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!
on January 11, 2016
okey
on January 8, 2016
This PS Vita is incredible for such a low price. I can't get enough of it I love it. Thanks.