5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, Jan. 9 2011
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Xbox 360 4GB with Kinect - 4GB with Kinect Edition (Video Game)
I bought the XBox 360 bundle for my son for Xmas. I was a little leary of the price. I felt it was a lot of money for a present but it was the best money I spent. He is not sitting on a chair, or sofa with a controller in his hand, he is up, moving and having fun, plus with Dance Central learning to dance. I 100 percent recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun, March 17 2011
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Simply stated this system is a blast. It's well built and fun for all ages. I did end up adding an extra HD to it because I ran out of room on the 4GB drive in one week but adding another drive literally took 3 minutes after watching a YouTube video.

The only downside is this unit gets hot and hot fast. That said, it hasn't caused any problems but I can't stop thinking about it.

In the end I am happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of X-Box, Dec 30 2011
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This was purchased for my husband for Christmas and his reviews are "AWESOME". As for me, well I've yet to actually be able to play anything, but as long as he is happy that was my goal.

5.0 out of 5 stars KInect is fun!!!, Dec 18 2011
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I was never a big gaming fan because I am not good at handling complex controllers and hate the fact that they make you couch potato. But Xbox Kinect has absolutely no controller, not to mention no cost for the controller :D. Its game are like full body workout at the gym. I absolutely enjoy playing and I think its must have for people like me

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, April 27 2014
i love it, works great, delivery time as describe....no problems everything ok..give it a try, even now i bought a xbox one

5.0 out of 5 stars Great offer, Aug. 29 2013
It was a great offer! I paid $199 for this package. Absolutely amazing! What more can I say, AMAZING! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, June 8 2013
Good bang for the buck... My daughter loved hers... She uses it all the time... She is a xbox lover

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Awesome, March 2 2011
turbogp20 (New Brunswick, Canada) - See all my reviews
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
A great gaming system that'll give you hours and hours of fun... Awesome graphics and state of the art motion capture system...

Xbox 360 4GB with Kinect - 4GB with Kinect Edition