biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on January 9, 2011
I bought the XBox 360 bundle for my son for Xmas. I was a little leary of the price. I felt it was a lot of money for a present but it was the best money I spent. He is not sitting on a chair, or sofa with a controller in his hand, he is up, moving and having fun, plus with Dance Central learning to dance. I 100 percent recommend this product.
on March 17, 2011
Simply stated this system is a blast. It's well built and fun for all ages. I did end up adding an extra HD to it because I ran out of room on the 4GB drive in one week but adding another drive literally took 3 minutes after watching a YouTube video.

The only downside is this unit gets hot and hot fast. That said, it hasn't caused any problems but I can't stop thinking about it.

In the end I am happy with my purchase.
on December 18, 2011
I was never a big gaming fan because I am not good at handling complex controllers and hate the fact that they make you couch potato. But Xbox Kinect has absolutely no controller, not to mention no cost for the controller :D. Its game are like full body workout at the gym. I absolutely enjoy playing and I think its must have for people like me
on December 30, 2011
This was purchased for my husband for Christmas and his reviews are "AWESOME". As for me, well I've yet to actually be able to play anything, but as long as he is happy that was my goal.
on March 2, 2011
A great gaming system that'll give you hours and hours of fun... Awesome graphics and state of the art motion capture system...
on April 27, 2014
i love it, works great, delivery time as describe....no problems everything ok..give it a try, even now i bought a xbox one
on August 29, 2013
It was a great offer! I paid $199 for this package. Absolutely amazing! What more can I say, AMAZING! :)
on June 8, 2013
Good bang for the buck... My daughter loved hers... She uses it all the time... She is a xbox lover
on January 17, 2015
The XBOX 360 met our expectations. Easy setup. Great product and an excellent price
on September 10, 2014
Super happy, arrived within a couple of days. Perfect condition, kids love it.