march boutiques-francophones SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Video Game|Change
Price:$61.56 - $354.86

on September 26, 2011
The Epic Edition is worth the money. The statue is large, detailed, but plastic, something I didn't expect.

The octus medal is the other most prized item, I don't really use multiplayer so the skins were useless to me.

The personal effects are ok to read, as well as an insightful book about the creation of the game.

The game itself does have several twists, but there is nothing that is OH MY GOD epic about it. But then again, what games really do explode on finishing? None that I can think of, but it is way better than the predictable Halo 3 ending. In my opinion this game is a little over Gears of War 2, I loved them both.
on June 3, 2013
Yes the game is older and I have played it a few times already but I didn't get to preorder it in time to get the statue. Its for sure 5 stars, the statue is huge and has some good weight to it. Looks amazing on my shelf with my other collector editions. Anyone that's a fan of this game or the collectibles you can get with games should for sure have this ordered. Thanks a lot !
on October 22, 2011
this game was really fun. the only problem i had was that because i bought the epic edition from amazon.ca instead of amazon.com i didnt get the extra DLC that was advertised by amzon if you bought from them. other then that the statues is very nice.
on October 26, 2011
Only on away to describe the end of the series - EPIC. The penultimate end to the series. Epic always pushes the Xbox to pull out the handstands & amaze.