5.0 out of 5 stars Great
Works great, and is a lot handier than using the USB cable the PS3 came with. And better still is that it's powered by the outlet, so it doesn't need to take up a USB port or my cable while it charges a controller or headset for my PS3. And it looks really nice to boot.
Published 2 months ago by Elvick

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good product
I have purchased this several months ago at a local Walmart.
I was working well at first charging my Move controllers as it should.
Gradually I started to notice problems with it - I would have to really carefully readjust the position of the controllers in both nests to make it start charging.
Finally, a month ago it has stopped charing completely...
Published on Aug. 17 2011 by Alex J

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 5 2014
Elvick (British Columbia, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: PlayStation Move Charging Station - PlayStation 3 Standard Edition (Accessory)

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying, Feb. 23 2012
After owning this product for roughly a month I thought it would be fair to write a review of my thoughts on it.

I would like to first start off by saying the overall price of the Move Charging Station is fair. The product features two docks which can charge a Motion and Move controller simultaneously. The build quality is well made which features a harder plastic material.

In conclusion if you are a person that hates using up your PS3's Usb ports to charge controllers, then this product is for you. There are other makes and models of this device on the market, but Sony's is by far superior.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good and practical, Sept. 14 2011
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This product is very practical for ps3 move controllers charge. It's possible to charge far from ps3 console. I recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good product, Aug. 17 2011
Alex J (Langley, BC Canada) - See all my reviews
Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I have purchased this several months ago at a local Walmart.
I was working well at first charging my Move controllers as it should.
Finally, a month ago it has stopped charing completely.
Now if I need to recharge my controllers I have to use the USB cord and leave my PS3 on.
Not a great quality, I didn't expect this from SONY.

PlayStation Move Charging Station - PlayStation 3 Standard Edition
PlayStation Move Charging Station - PlayStation 3 Standard Edition by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
CDN$ 29.99 CDN$ 20.00