4.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying
After owning this product for roughly a month I thought it would be fair to write a review of my thoughts on it.

Published on Feb. 23 2012 by Shawn

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good product
I have purchased this several months ago at a local Walmart.
I was working well at first charging my Move controllers as it should.
Gradually I started to notice problems with it - I would have to really carefully readjust the position of the controllers in both nests to make it start charging.
Finally, a month ago it has stopped charing completely...
Published on Aug. 17 2011 by Alex J

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying, Feb. 23 2012
This review is from: PlayStation Move Charging Station (Accessory)

I would like to first start off by saying the overall price of the Move Charging Station is fair. The product features two docks which can charge a Motion and Move controller simultaneously. The build quality is well made which features a harder plastic material.

In conclusion if you are a person that hates using up your PS3's Usb ports to charge controllers, then this product is for you. There are other makes and models of this device on the market, but Sony's is by far superior.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good and practical, Sept. 14 2011
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: PlayStation Move Charging Station (Accessory)
This product is very practical for ps3 move controllers charge. It's possible to charge far from ps3 console. I recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good product, Aug. 17 2011
Alex J (Langley, BC Canada) - See all my reviews
Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: PlayStation Move Charging Station (Accessory)
I have purchased this several months ago at a local Walmart.
I was working well at first charging my Move controllers as it should.
Finally, a month ago it has stopped charing completely.
Now if I need to recharge my controllers I have to use the USB cord and leave my PS3 on.
Not a great quality, I didn't expect this from SONY.

ARRAY(0xa4022c78)

PlayStation Move Charging Station
PlayStation Move Charging Station by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
CDN$ 29.99 CDN$ 24.99