4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement Only
You'll need to get the 250gb hard drive thing if you don't already have one to pop in to play certain games. It'll say on the back "needs 20gb free memory to play" if you don't it'll just run really bad/slow/laggy depends on the game. It's recommended as a replacement only. There actually no hard drive in it when you get it so you can just put your old one in right away.
Published on Jan. 5 2012 by EyesBlooded

1.0 out of 5 stars RIDICULOUS
Don't waste your damn money on a 4GB console for this ridiculous price, when you can go to a pawn show and get a refurbished 250GB console for less than this hahaha. Who ever pays this price is crazy and should have done a little research before wasting their money.
Published 9 months ago by Jesse Johnson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement Only, Jan. 5 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, May 9 2013
Ce commentaire est de: Xbox 360 4Gb Console - 4GB Console Edition (Video Game)
This product was exactly as described, well packaged, and it arrived in a reasonable amount of time. It was easy to set up and to use. I love this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Xbox Ever., April 25 2011
Ce commentaire est de: Xbox 360 4Gb Console - 4GB Console Edition (Video Game)
This new X Box 360 Slim is what they say about it being quitter then the older 360. I also bought with this the cooler that sites on top of the X Box Slim to keep it cool & to keep the dust out & works great. I've played a whole day straight & it keep my X Box cool & you cold feel the heat come out of the cooler. I also bought the 250gb hard drive separate for about $50.00 or a little bit less. So it comes cheaper to buy them separate then if you buy the 250gb X Box 360 Slim. So this new 360 Slim is way better then the old 360 & I recommended to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, April 9 2013
Ce commentaire est de: Xbox 360 4Gb Console - 4GB Console Edition (Video Game)
If you want a good gaming system I say hey get an xbox and make it nice and fancy and the slim version always the best

5.0 out of 5 stars Xbox 4GB is Enough with Flash Drive, Dec 30 2011
Ce commentaire est de: Xbox 360 4Gb Console - 4GB Console Edition (Video Game)
So, I recieved my xbox today, first one I ever got, when you open the box you can tell that this is going to be a fun machine, the look and graphics are amazing. I already have downloaded a game from the xbox live arcade (you get a free month of live for this purchase), and bought a game. The 4gb advertised is more like 2.9gb after the formatting and operating system.

However, I found a 16gb flash drive laying around my house, I plugged it in to my xbox, formated it, and got 14gb's of more space. (XBOX ONLY ALLOWS UP TO 16GB FLASH DRIVES) Bumping the space from 2.9gb to 16.9gb of space which is alot considering that the average game without addons is 30mb, which gives you plenty of space. However, not all flash drives work with the 360, you have to plug them in format them then it will tell you if it works. I will add a product link for the 16gb flash drive I used which I am super happy with. 16gb Duracell Capless Usb This USB is amazing and gives you 14gb on the xbox (xbox takes some for settings)

There is also a certified 8gb one made by sandisk. I have never tried it, but it looks more expensive than this one.

It's a really great system to play on, and so easy to set up.

I would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, June 17 2015
Ce commentaire est de: Xbox 360 4Gb Console - 4GB Console Edition (Video Game)
I ordered one of these Xbox 360s, it was exactly what I was looking for and it arrived a day earlier than I expected. Packaging was good and tight. The Xbox is quiet and reads discs fast. I will most definitely be adding a cheap hard drive, so I can play Xbox ORIGINALS and install Xbox 360 games. I like the Matte Black version much better than Gloss Black.

5.0 out of 5 stars great deal, Oct. 4 2012
Ce commentaire est de: Xbox 360 4Gb Console - 4GB Console Edition (Video Game)
purchased this because it was a great deal. $149.99. immediately swapped out the hard drive and upgraded it to a 320gb that i got on sale for $99 at bestbuy. saved a bunch doing it this way. recommend it. if you are not good with technology like me just go on youtube and find a tutorial on how to put in the upgraded hard drive. why pay more when you can pay less?

1.0 out of 5 stars RIDICULOUS, Oct. 1 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast shipping but not quite what I expected, Jan. 29 2014
Ce commentaire est de: Xbox 360 4Gb Console - 4GB Console Edition (Video Game)
Delivery was fast and price was good, but the picture showed a xbox 360 slim (angled body) and I received a Xbox 360E(half shiny, half flat black). Still works perfectly, but it's not what I thought I bought. Other specs were as described.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good console, Dec 19 2013
Ce commentaire est de: Xbox 360 4Gb Console - 4GB Console Edition (Video Game)
Works great! Has never had a problem, it advertises 1 month free gold membership but I never got anything of the sort. I've owned it for almost a year with no problems. Good console, four stars because there's always room for improvement!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›