biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night s Tools ca_ty_gno

on January 5, 2012
You'll need to get the 250gb hard drive thing if you don't already have one to pop in to play certain games. It'll say on the back "needs 20gb free memory to play" if you don't it'll just run really bad/slow/laggy depends on the game. It's recommended as a replacement only. There actually no hard drive in it when you get it so you can just put your old one in right away.
on May 9, 2013
This product was exactly as described, well packaged, and it arrived in a reasonable amount of time. It was easy to set up and to use. I love this!
on April 9, 2013
If you want a good gaming system I say hey get an xbox and make it nice and fancy and the slim version always the best
on December 30, 2011
So, I recieved my xbox today, first one I ever got, when you open the box you can tell that this is going to be a fun machine, the look and graphics are amazing. I already have downloaded a game from the xbox live arcade (you get a free month of live for this purchase), and bought a game. The 4gb advertised is more like 2.9gb after the formatting and operating system.

However, I found a 16gb flash drive laying around my house, I plugged it in to my xbox, formated it, and got 14gb's of more space. (XBOX ONLY ALLOWS UP TO 16GB FLASH DRIVES) Bumping the space from 2.9gb to 16.9gb of space which is alot considering that the average game without addons is 30mb, which gives you plenty of space. However, not all flash drives work with the 360, you have to plug them in format them then it will tell you if it works. I will add a product link for the 16gb flash drive I used which I am super happy with. 16gb Duracell Capless Usb This USB is amazing and gives you 14gb on the xbox (xbox takes some for settings)

There is also a certified 8gb one made by sandisk. I have never tried it, but it looks more expensive than this one.

It's a really great system to play on, and so easy to set up.

I would recommend to anyone.
on June 17, 2015
I ordered one of these Xbox 360s, it was exactly what I was looking for and it arrived a day earlier than I expected. Packaging was good and tight. The Xbox is quiet and reads discs fast. I will most definitely be adding a cheap hard drive, so I can play Xbox ORIGINALS and install Xbox 360 games. I like the Matte Black version much better than Gloss Black.
on October 4, 2012
purchased this because it was a great deal. $149.99. immediately swapped out the hard drive and upgraded it to a 320gb that i got on sale for $99 at bestbuy. saved a bunch doing it this way. recommend it. if you are not good with technology like me just go on youtube and find a tutorial on how to put in the upgraded hard drive. why pay more when you can pay less?
on January 29, 2014
Delivery was fast and price was good, but the picture showed a xbox 360 slim (angled body) and I received a Xbox 360E(half shiny, half flat black). Still works perfectly, but it's not what I thought I bought. Other specs were as described.
on December 19, 2013
Works great! Has never had a problem, it advertises 1 month free gold membership but I never got anything of the sort. I've owned it for almost a year with no problems. Good console, four stars because there's always room for improvement!
on June 15, 2015
It was very nice to find an updated good quality used x-box to replace the old 360 model that was problematic, without having to spend a lot of money. The old harddrive worked in the new 360 just fine.
on February 21, 2011
Great console for non-heavy gamers but you can always expand storage if required. Very quiet compared to the previous model and power supply is smaller. Really like this update to this system.