5.0 out of 5 stars Disney Princess Glitter Castle Peel and Stick Decals
My Grandaughter loves them on her bedroom wall. My daughter-in-law did a great job with the placement. It looks great!
Published 12 months ago by Maureen Pinheiro

3.0 out of 5 stars decals
the decals are great in perfect condition. only problem i had was it was to arrive the 6th of Aug but only got here the 20th. but its still beautiful and my daughter loves it
Published 15 months ago by julie brown

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney Princess Glitter Castle Peel and Stick Decals, Dec 14 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful!, Oct. 18 2013
I'm really impressed with this castle, its very pretty and my daughter loves it! My only issue is that some of the pieces didn't fit as nicely together as others did, but my daughters wall is pink so you really can't tell that there are some small spaces between some of the pieces.

5.0 out of 5 stars Our daughter loves her castle, July 11 2013
Greg (Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
As the title says, our daughter loves her castle. This is a huge wall decal, so make sure you have enough space before your purchase. The product quality is really good and the instructions are simple to follow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, Jan. 20 2013
This review is from: RoomMates RMK1470SCS Disney Princess Peel and Stick Wall Decals with Gems (Tools & Hardware)
Looks amazing on the wall and add such a wonderful touch to my daughter's room. Easy to put on the wall, doesn't peel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 3 2014
Excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, May 25 2014
My granddaughter went ballistic when she came home from school and seen these on her wall door and headboard. She screamed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Little mermaid peel and stick, March 8 2014
This is a beautiful peel and stick. The colours are bright and true to the cartoon. It is a good size and heavy gauge. It went up very easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, Feb. 28 2014
The quality is very good and pictures are so beautiful! I and my kids love it! We definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars RoomMates, Dec 14 2013
Bought these along with the Glitter Castle Wall Decal - they go together so well - make her room special.

1.0 out of 5 stars unsatisfied customer, Nov. 25 2013
This item started at 26$ then surprise 50$+ for delivery then surprise another 20+ for custom! I think that it was false advertising to quote the original price without the hidden plusses. This purchasing experience has made me reconsider your service for my Christmas shopping.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›