march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Color: Disney Princess|Change

on October 18, 2013
I'm really impressed with this castle, its very pretty and my daughter loves it! My only issue is that some of the pieces didn't fit as nicely together as others did, but my daughters wall is pink so you really can't tell that there are some small spaces between some of the pieces.
on July 11, 2013
As the title says, our daughter loves her castle. This is a huge wall decal, so make sure you have enough space before your purchase. The product quality is really good and the instructions are simple to follow.
on June 8, 2012
It was so easy to decorate my girls room with this. She loves princess and these decals at such low cost is a wonderful decoration as well as wall art for a girl room. All princess looks great, as good as some real poster has been placed on. They came out beautiful on the wall and sticks perfect even if you take them off and stick again and again. Doesnt ruin a bit of your wall. Highly recommended for princess loving daughters
on December 14, 2013
My Grandaughter loves them on her bedroom wall. My daughter-in-law did a great job with the placement. It looks great!
on January 20, 2013
Looks amazing on the wall and add such a wonderful touch to my daughter's room. Easy to put on the wall, doesn't peel.
on November 25, 2013
This item started at 26$ then surprise 50$+ for delivery then surprise another 20+ for custom! I think that it was false advertising to quote the original price without the hidden plusses. This purchasing experience has made me reconsider your service for my Christmas shopping.
on September 29, 2013
Bought these to match my daughters princess themed room. The decals went on incredibly easy and looks great. Does not leave any sticky residue so they are easy to move around and reapply!!! So happy with them!!!
on September 23, 2013
Ordered this for my daughter and it was the perfect size !! She loves it, if your thinking of getting it I would say for sure! Shipping was very fast! Any little mermaid or ariel fan will love it!!
on August 26, 2013
the decals are great in perfect condition. only problem i had was it was to arrive the 6th of Aug but only got here the 20th. but its still beautiful and my daughter loves it
on March 8, 2014
This is a beautiful peel and stick. The colours are bright and true to the cartoon. It is a good size and heavy gauge. It went up very easy.