4.0 out of 5 stars My cats are enjoying it!
Published 18 months ago by Jasmine McGee

2.0 out of 5 stars Temporary enjoyment.
Our cat took a little while to get used to the toy, but once she did, she loved it. I kept it on for her to entertain her a bit while my partner and I were off to work. Unfortunately, it stopped moving after about a month-and-a-half of use.

Published 18 months ago by Kelly Chartier

2.0 out of 5 stars Temporary enjoyment., Jan. 28 2013
This review is from: Frolicat Dart Dog and Cat laser toy (Misc.)

I went to a hobby store to see if I could replace the motor for it (as it doesn't have a warranty). But the gentlemen at the store proved that the motor for it is fine, it's the circuitry inside that fizzes out. It becomes junk after a little over a month and there's no way to fix it short of buying another. I cannot recommend it because of that.

4.0 out of 5 stars My cats are enjoying it!, Jan. 7 2013
This review is from: Frolicat Dart Dog and Cat laser toy (Misc.)
We foster kittens every year for the local SPCA and interactive toys are a must! Our own cats do enjoy it as well. Like any other interactive toy unfortunately it takes batteries, when they are low the laser light is dim so harder to see. I would recommend this to anyone with cats. You can even start it when you leave and it will shut off at the time you have set (between 5 & 25 mins I believe).

2.0 out of 5 stars fun for a while, Jan. 3 2013
Andre - See all my reviews
This review is from: Frolicat Dart Dog and Cat laser toy (Misc.)
The product worked as mentioned for a while then it broke and wouldn't turn anymore, it lasted a while but for the price I say get yourself a hand laser instead

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, Jan. 3 2013
This review is from: Frolicat Dart Dog and Cat laser toy (Misc.)
My cats are interested in this but the motion is too predictable and they get bored easily by it . Also it is way too loud , can't leave it running for long. Big waste of money for me

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for dump cats, Nov. 18 2012
Jacques Gaudreault "Jazzman" (Montreal, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Frolicat Dart Dog and Cat laser toy (Misc.)
The Product if fine, Noisy but fine, the only problem it doing the same pattern over and over, my cat lose the interest after 2 minutes they prefect the old man whit a laser. But the is well made .

1.0 out of 5 stars laser lost power after 2 weeks, April 22 2014
This review is from: Frolicat Dart Dog and Cat laser toy (Misc.)
cat loves it, figured out how to turn the thing on by himself after about a week. problem is the laser is to week to see. no matter what kind of batteries go into this product the laser fails to reach its 2-3ft target. even in pitch black you can barely see the ghost of a laser. very disappointed and so is my cat. not worth the 32$.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son said, Dec 28 2013
This review is from: Frolicat Dart Dog and Cat laser toy (Misc.)
for Xmas there was nothing that could be given to his cat that would keep his attention unless it was a laser that he could turn on and leave it so he wouldn't have to use a handheld one all the time. And voila! I found it on Amazon. His cat is mesmorized by it. Thank you!

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke down after a week, May 19 2013
This review is from: Frolicat Dart Dog and Cat laser toy (Misc.)
The loved it, but it stopped moving after about a week. Now I have to try to have it repaired somehow.

2.0 out of 5 stars Works but mkaes noise that scares, March 17 2013
Cameron - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Frolicat Dart Dog and Cat laser toy (Misc.)
If your pet is timid to weird noises this will not work for them. my cat loves lazers but due to teh motor noise will not go near it. I am sure this works great for pets that are not shy or can get used to the noise. Rather expensive for what it is.

4.0 out of 5 stars Frolicat is worth its money, Dec 18 2012
This review is from: Frolicat Dart Dog and Cat laser toy (Misc.)
it's good, it does the job, it likes eating batteries but the cat is happy with it therefore so are we.

Frolicat Dart Dog and Cat laser toy