Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook All-New Kindle Paperwhite Music Deals Store Fall Tools

Boy Meets World: The Complete First Season
Format: DVDChange
Price:$10.00+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(4 star)show all reviews
on July 7, 2004
When I first heard BMW's complete first season was FINALLY coming out on DVD, I was ecstatic. I had alwayz longed for BMW to be released on DVD, and I hope they release the entire series out on DVD, as I prefer the later seasons over the earlier ones. I will DEFINITELY be buying the later seasons if they are released, but will pass on the earlier seasons, including this one. Now I'm not saying that the earlier seasons are bad, but some people prefer the earlier seasons, and others (like me) prefer the later seasons. I also think I speak for everyone when I say: PLEASE RELEASE ALL 7 SEASONS OF BOY MEETS WORLD!!!!!
Why I like the later seasons better:
1. The character's personalities have so much more depth to them than in the earlier seasons.
2. Eric's crazy personality is exaggerated even more, resulting in a HILARIOUS performance from him.
3. The script makes you laugh and cry, more so than in the earlier seasons.
4. Additional new characters Rachel, Jack, and Angela give the episodes more scope and adds hilarious subplots to the show.
5. It contains my favorite episode: "And Then There Was Shawn", the hilarious spoof of the movie Scream.
on September 23, 2010
LOVE this show. So glad they re-released it. slim case, the size of a movie. 3 discs with all episodes including a bonus episode from season 4. audio commentary on 2 episodes, one of which is the season 4 episode. Already watched the whole thing. Very happy with the purchase.
on March 4, 2004
For those who don't know about "Boy Meets World" it's a 90's adaptatation of the popular 80's show "The Wonder Years". The intersting thing about this is that the boy who played the main character in "The Wonder Years", Fred Savage, and the boy who played the main character in "Boy Meets World", Ben Savage, are brothers in real life. I grew up watching "Boy Meets World", and I find that it's probibly the best acting by a teenager I've seen since "The Wonder Years".
Both shows were real good. The only thing I think that makes "The Wonder Years" better was it's ability to really capture the period in which it took place.
on June 6, 2004
I loved watching them on reruns on Disney Channel and to find out that they will be on DVD that is so cool. I love watching Shawn Hunter he is so funny even dressing up as a girl he still has that charm about him. I can't wait until it comes out so I can get it. If you want to watch something funny watch Boy Meets World. You will laugh and you might even cry but it is well worth it.