countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on December 18, 2011
I was very impressed with this weather station and the price could not be better. I checked every where for this station and this was by far the cheapest of them all and the shipping was at an excellent price.
on February 28, 2012
The lacrosse weather center is verry helpful and to set up was easy. I find it quiet but usally I tend to look at it and it says rain or sunny (all icons) nice to have and would recommend this to friends.

dosent use too many batterys but it dosent be a pig at them either but they last for a good year,
the weather monitor (outside) I recomend if out in the open cover it up w/ a plastic bag so rain wont reck it.
verry acurate! :) or :-)
on June 2, 2014
Works good for months and then begins to loose information.
Called the company and they told us how to fix the situation. Worked for awhile but now have nothing.
This has happened with two La Crosse devices we bought new. Sent one back and they supposedly fixed it but it still didn't work.
We are not buying our third one from this company. They wouldn't even give us a good discount with all the trouble we had.
on November 11, 2012
The wind sensor is a nice component of the product, it should be installed in a location where snow will not accumulate and obstruct the mechanism. Overall, good value for money.
on September 8, 2012
Bought this 1 month ago,the first set of duracell batteries lasted 2 weeks in the base unit. Thinking i had a bad batch, i returned the batteries to the store and bought another pack. The second batteries lasted 2 weeks. The product itself seems to work ok and i would be pleased with it if i owned a battery factory! The technical support people advised to pack it up and send to Wisconsin for warranty repair. I live in Canada,it will probably cost more than it's worth to return.
on August 9, 2012
The WS-1912U-IT was easy to set up and the display is quite readable. The supplied quick setup instructions and manual are well written and easy to follow. I'm not sure why reviewer Fern could not find the inside temperature display because it is definitely there on my unit as per the specification. Even though there is no PC interface or wind direction on this unit, I think you get good value for the low price.
on July 24, 2012
Received this weather station ,smaller than the actual picture,.....put it together the humidity did not work.....also there is no inside temps even though they said there was ...all in all i returned the item days upon receiving it.
on February 28, 2013
This unit does not come with a wind vane as a previous model did so I miss that to tell wind direction. Other than that it is fine.
on January 19, 2014
This weather center was great when first used. It did all thing it advertised. But after 4 months it started to change. Some reading would not show up and them others quit. Now all I am getting is the picture of clouds . I think it is a poor product. Changing the batteries did not help.
on May 11, 2013
I never got it to work and what's with all the wire. it really is a piece of cheap of crap.