4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me, but case may be too shallow for others, Nov. 28 2010
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: DSi XL Travel EVA Case with Pocket - Nintendo DS Standard Edition (Video Game)
I selected this case because of the hard shell for protection and elastic bands to hold in the DSi XL. Its very similar to the Case Logic case I use for my DS Lite. In that regard this case is perfect for me as it is not too bulky for having my DSi XL in my back pack for my daily transit commute.

Unfortunately the picture showing the case open with the A/C charger in behind the mesh pocket is misleading. You can put the charger there, but there is no way you'll get the case closed. Even when I put some of my DS game card cases in there it makes things a little tight and might be pressing too much on the DSi XL housing. If you want to pack all of your DSi XL stuff, then you'll need one of the deeper, more bulky, cases.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, March 29 2014
good for its price
it is a very standard case, does its job
it is just functional
very happy with the buy

5.0 out of 5 stars nice and cheap, March 26 2014
So I bought this for my 3DS XL and it fits perfect. I really like the way it just straps in. I don't really use the little pocket (I have maybe a single game in there, but be careful because it falls out easily), but I feel like if I had the game holder thin stick thing I would use it more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, April 30 2013
I am extremely satisfied with it. It's simple, it keeps my DSi XL/3DS XL safe and the cloth I got from it is a huge plus! The strap got in the way at times but thankfully I can de-attach it from the case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case for DS XL, Oct. 11 2010
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I am very happy with this case. It's a quality made item. It holds the DS very nicely, comes with a nice carry strap, holds a few games and an extra pencil. I didn't want some cheap carry case and this one has proved to be well worth the money. No complaints.

DSi XL Travel EVA Case with Pocket - Nintendo DS Standard Edition