summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools Registry

Format: DVD|Change

on December 29, 2011
For some reason, WB decided to squish 5 episodes on a disc for this season. (Previous seasons only had 3 or 4 episodes per disc.) The resulting low-data-rate video is unwatchable - blocky key frames flashing at you every second, very noticeable artifacts around the details and digital smearing on any pans. Very disappointing.
on November 8, 2011
Chuck Season 4 is a great addition to our video library. It has all 24 episodes and lots of fun extra features with the characters and actors we have come to love.
I would suggest that if you have not already seen seasons 1-3,you view them first as CHUCK is somewhat serialized and you will miss lots of fun if you start in the middle!
on November 16, 2011
I love this show. This season is completely as good as the rest. If for some reason you are debating buying this, you won't find a better price anywhere else.
on August 10, 2012
Aaaawww Chuck... What can I say about it? It's soooo good! Again, it's filled with action, comedy, love and.. well.. many hilarious moments! (Chuck moments as I would call them :P)
Everyone must see this show!

I can't believe the season 5 was the last one...
on October 20, 2013
good fun......good actors......loved the baby scenes......nice to have movies without foul language, lots of action, we are enjoying it. Looking forward to season 5......
on June 21, 2016
Best show ever! I bought all 5 of them at the same time and I watched them all a couple days!
They were well packed and they were all undamaged
on June 2, 2014
Awesome quality and affordable price. Love it!
Would recommend this DVD set to anyone who enjoys action, comedy, and a bit of cheesy acting :-)
on December 25, 2012
Worked perfectly, great sound and picture. I would defiantly recommend this product to anyone. This is a really great and funny show
on August 6, 2013
Been a huge fan of the series and very happy to have been able to add to my collection season 4 and can't wait to pick up season 5.
on May 24, 2013
Really enjoyed it. One of my daughters favorite shows. Very funny. Will continue to watch it and hope it is on for a long time.