biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: DVDChange

on May 20, 2014
Love the cast in this show - the characters are really distinct yet interact well with each other. Great story that keeps you coming back for more!
on January 26, 2013
Bought the season to re-watch it, which I did recently. I forgot how good it was. Nothing like the books, if you really want something GOOD, get the books. But the show is still good. The acting starts off horrible but the more it goes on, you get hooked and you just can't stop watching.
on August 11, 2015
The first season of PLL was pretty good. It stayed true to the books especially at the beginning, which was awesome.
on May 13, 2014
My review is the exact same as the review I wrote for Season 2 and 3 of Pretty Little Liars. I loved it! :)
on October 25, 2013
i wil enjoy watching this great sale deal i got on this and will enjot my time with it thanks
on January 21, 2015
Great service on time (even early) as said would be very very happy thank you 5Stars
on September 18, 2015
I love this show. This DVD was added to my collection along with all the books
on September 6, 2015
This was bless. Back when Pretty Little Liars was a good show. Addicting.
on August 4, 2013
When I first ran across this show, I thought it was for kids, but I found it intriguing and stuck with a couple of episodes of the current season. Then I was hooked. Going back to season one has been a fantastic experience. I love this show – acting, conflict within characters and conflict between, and the constant suspense and mystery as to who is A and what happened to Allison. Great show.
on July 13, 2013
I was a bit leery of this when I bought it. I'd heard it was good from a friend, but also that it has a lot of teen drams. Teen drama makes me cringe usually.
I was pleasantly surprised with how interesting and well developed this series is.
And to think they have so much packed into one season is crazy, it felt like more than one season and not in a bad way.