5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mouse
Published on Feb. 8 2012 by Clicky

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely dreadful - jerky movements
I'm a big Logitech fan and I own a ridiculous amount of Logitech products. This was the first one I've been disappointed by.

I needed to replace my G7 and I checked out a few mice as the G7 is no longer made and settled on the M510.

I hooked it up and the movements were incredibly jerky. A quick search on the net and this seemed to be a bit of a...
Published 22 months ago by G. McGaw

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mouse, Feb. 8 2012
This review is from: Logitech- Wireless Mouse M510 (Personal Computers)
I had bought another logitech wireless mouse for my laptop in 2010 and it worked fantastic. I wanted to get another one for my desktop but they weren't making that one anymore so I got the M510, and it works just a good. I have not had any issues with it yet. I know on some of these there are problems with getting "traction" on all surfaces and I'm sure this is one is no different, but then again you should be able to expect that from these things, nothing is going to be perfect on any surface!

I highly recommend this mouse!

4.0 out of 5 stars I purchased this mouse as my previous M510 was displaying ..., Aug. 11 2014
This review is from: Logitech- Wireless Mouse M510 (Personal Computers)
I purchased this mouse as my previous M510 was displaying erratic behaviour (mostly during scrolling). I use Win7 and Firefox.

The mouse pointer would not start moving until at least 3 clicks of the scroll-wheel and then continue moving after I stopped rolling the wheel.

After a couple of days of checking out the forums and Logitech help/FAQs and taking the old mouse apart to clean it out, I decided to just buy a new one. Wouldn't you know it? It behaved in the same way. I delved deeper into into the depths of the internet and stumbled upon an answer to someone else's question that related to "delayed scrolling with Logitech Mice". The answer to my problem was to disable the Setpoint Extension in FIrefox.

Both mice now perform as expected. The reason for just 4 stars is that Logitech support refuses to accept this solution and wants me to repeat all of the steps I previously employed trying to track down the problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have a mouse fetish, Nov. 24 2013
Steven "philosopherdog" (Toronto, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Logitech- Wireless Mouse M510 (Personal Computers)
I've bought so many mice. My most recent mouse was the Microsoft Wheel, which is famous. But alas I really wanted wireless. I've owned the Revolution. It's very highly rated. But the battery life sucks. Anyhow, after much pondering and reading reviews, etc. I went for the m510. It's not as responsive as the Revolution, or my old wired Microsoft. But I think it's a great mouse nevertheless for writers or coders. I've always found the drivers for Logitech to be totally dreadful. So, I simply use Steermouse, which makes the mouse much more responsive if setup correctly. Anyhow, I decided to go with one battery since I prefer the weight. Obviously this is not an old school M$ wheel. The workmanship is pretty flimsy, but overall I think for a wireless mouse in the sub $100 mark with some back and forth buttons, it's pretty much the best thing around from what I can tell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 30 2014
Mr. Gc Penfold "GC Penners" (Toronto, ON, CA.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Logitech- Wireless Mouse M510 (Personal Computers)
Perfect mouse, long batt life, no complaints

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Mouse, June 27 2014
This review is from: Logitech- Wireless Mouse M510 (Personal Computers)
This mouse is pretty awesome. The back and forth buttons on the side are nifty for clicking forward and back while browsing the internet. It's advertised as a mouse for both lefties and righties, but the buttons are on the right so I don't see how a lefty could use i without a thumb beside their pinky. It works wonderfully for my purposes though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, June 16 2014
This review is from: Logitech- Wireless Mouse M510 (Personal Computers)
This small mouse works fine with just the button really required. Very confortable in hand and small enough to be carried easily.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement for LX series!, June 6 2014
This review is from: Logitech- Wireless Mouse M510 (Personal Computers)
The Logitech LX8 had been my all time favorite mouse both functionally and, especially, ergonomically. However, after being dropped a few times, it finally gave up the ghost. I checked around for another full size Logitech mouse , but it seems that with with the growing popularity of laptops, mice are getting much smaller, and I personally found them uncomfortable after extended use. Then I ran across the M510. It's almost exactly the same size and shape as the LX8 (I couldn't tell the difference) and the performance, so far, has been excellent. Two words of advice....for some bizarre reason the mouse doesn't come with software (the instructions say it's "optional"), and I found the default settings to be really wonky and skittish. However, you can download the SetPoint software from Logitech and adjust all the settings exactly to your liking. I did, and now it performs beautifully. Second, after using it for a while, I found that the mouse benefits from one of those plain, black mouse pads, one that gives it just a bit of traction since the pointer can be a bit skittish/unpredictable on shiny, smooth or light colored surfaces. Others have remarked on/complained about this trait as well. I found this with the LX8 also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for gaming and work, May 31 2014
TairaK (Brockville, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Logitech- Wireless Mouse M510 (Personal Computers)
Mouse is great. I have never had any trouble with it, even though my cat likes to knock it off the desk. I have small hands and it is very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Mouse!, May 29 2014
This review is from: Logitech- Wireless Mouse M510 (Personal Computers)
I've had one of these for about a year. It is just about my favorite accessory for the computer. I have pretty big hands and it fits nicely, not one of these tiny things that have become so popular. Wheel works like a dream. Works on most surfaces although better when there's something underneath (paper, mousepad). Original batteries still going strong, as advertised. I've lugged mine around in my backpack plenty of times and it seems to endure getting banged and squished very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mouse, March 16 2014
Mercedes (SK, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Logitech- Wireless Mouse M510 (Personal Computers)
Does everything it needs to. Good battery life. Just stay away from the refurbished ones, they tend to be wonky. They were returned for a reason!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›