5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mouse
Published on Feb. 8 2012 by Clicky

1.0 out of 5 stars Terribly inaccurate & Jerky movement
I've used Logitech mice almost exclusively since I started using a computer. I use G5's on my two home PCs, and bought this to use on my work laptop. After two days of fiddling with windows settings, Logitech's SetPoint software settings, and the mouse itself, I've given up on it entirely.

The motion of the mouse cursor is not smooth on any surface, pausing and...
Published 3 months ago by Miros

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mouse, Feb. 8 2012
This review is from: Logitech- Wireless Mouse M510 (Electronics)
I had bought another logitech wireless mouse for my laptop in 2010 and it worked fantastic. I wanted to get another one for my desktop but they weren't making that one anymore so I got the M510, and it works just a good. I have not had any issues with it yet. I know on some of these there are problems with getting "traction" on all surfaces and I'm sure this is one is no different, but then again you should be able to expect that from these things, nothing is going to be perfect on any surface!

I highly recommend this mouse!

5.0 out of 5 stars I have a mouse fetish, Nov. 24 2013
Steven "philosopherdog" (Toronto, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Logitech- Wireless Mouse M510 (Electronics)
I've bought so many mice. My most recent mouse was the Microsoft Wheel, which is famous. But alas I really wanted wireless. I've owned the Revolution. It's very highly rated. But the battery life sucks. Anyhow, after much pondering and reading reviews, etc. I went for the m510. It's not as responsive as the Revolution, or my old wired Microsoft. But I think it's a great mouse nevertheless for writers or coders. I've always found the drivers for Logitech to be totally dreadful. So, I simply use Steermouse, which makes the mouse much more responsive if setup correctly. Anyhow, I decided to go with one battery since I prefer the weight. Obviously this is not an old school M$ wheel. The workmanship is pretty flimsy, but overall I think for a wireless mouse in the sub $100 mark with some back and forth buttons, it's pretty much the best thing around from what I can tell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mouse, March 16 2014
Mercedes (SK, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Logitech- Wireless Mouse M510 (Electronics)
Does everything it needs to. Good battery life. Just stay away from the refurbished ones, they tend to be wonky. They were returned for a reason!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Mouse!, Feb. 16 2014
This review is from: Logitech- Wireless Mouse M510 (Electronics)
I really was on the fence with getting a new mouse. I have had my previous wire "Mouse-Man Dual Optical" mouse for almost 10 years. I finally decided I was ready for a wireless mouse. This mouse fits very well in my hand (above average) Its comfortable and tracks extremely well. I game a little and it provides a great click and feel when playing long mouse click intensive games.I believe Logitech makes some of the best mice for a good price point. I hope to use this for the next 10 years as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mouse., Feb. 6 2014
This review is from: Logitech- Wireless Mouse M510 (Electronics)
The best mouse I have found so far.
I use one at my office, so I bought one for my desktop at home.
Now I bough another one for my laptop.
Five buttons, 2 ways scrolling wheel, sharp, fast and awesome battery life (about 1,5 year).
Great for working and gaming too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terribly inaccurate & Jerky movement, Jan. 8 2014
Miros (Toronto, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Logitech- Wireless Mouse M510 (Electronics)

The motion of the mouse cursor is not smooth on any surface, pausing and skipping randomly, making any kind of precision impossible. Trying to click on a button or select a word in text requires "dialing in" on the object you want to click on, because the mouse movement skips along and past your objective. Attempting to move the mouse along a straight line is impossible, as it will randomly lurch both along the line, and randomly above and below the line.

Imagine trying to use a mouse while a 3 year old is clinging to your mouse arm, tugging on it and screeching trying to get you to look at something. That is what it's like using this mouse. Well, aside for the screeching - thankfully it is quite silent.

It does earn the one star I gave it simply because when you hurl it at a solid object (ie: a wall), it explodes in a most satisfying scatter of little plasticy shards and AA batteries, with nary a cord to restrain it. +1

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Mouse, Dec 11 2013
This review is from: Logitech- Wireless Mouse M510 (Electronics)
I use it at work everyday , Great Mouse I had to replace the batteries once ...
Would recommend for office use , easy to carry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Logitech wireless mouse., Aug. 20 2013
This review is from: Logitech- Wireless Mouse M510 (Electronics)
This is an absolutely flawless device. It is a joy to use; it fits into my hand perfectly and operates exactly as I want it to.

4.0 out of 5 stars Met my needs, July 29 2013
This review is from: Logitech- Wireless Mouse M510 (Electronics)
Met my needs and what I expected. Reception is bettter then past wireless mice I purchased from them but the cost was a bit much in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect mouse., June 15 2013
This review is from: Logitech- Wireless Mouse M510 (Electronics)
Very happy with this mouse. It has all the buttons and functionality I consider essential. Specifically the forward and back buttons, in addition to the vertical and horizontal scrolling.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›