march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage scflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on April 25, 2016
I was worried about the precision because some reviews mentioned it. But if you're using it for general browsing on your laptop, works great! I like how it goes on standby when I'm not using it because I forget to turn it off.
on April 17, 2016
Good simple mouse.
on April 6, 2016
Very responsive, and surprisingly light on battery usage for connection to an 'always-on' workstation. The range to the usb base is less than great (I've noticed that being on the wrong side of a laptop or behind a tower can muddle the signal a bit) but generally that is easy to get around. Feels great in the hand if you don't like the usual tiny wireless mice that are on the market.
on March 30, 2016
Perfect
on February 24, 2016
Been using it every day for just about a year. Great mouse.
on February 7, 2016
batteries did not last 2 years.
on February 6, 2016
Works great on my 4K Samsung 65" HU9000 TV, and a second one on the wife's 32" Samsung.
on January 22, 2016
works well
on January 8, 2016
This is the second time I am buying this mouse. I have had the first one for almost three years and I'm quite satisfied.
I would recommend it for people who are looking for a simple but practical mouse.
on January 3, 2016
Responsive, easy to set up on a Mac or PC. i have bought 3 of these and all work flawlessly. Batteries last for about a year.