biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on January 22, 2016
works well
on January 8, 2016
This is the second time I am buying this mouse. I have had the first one for almost three years and I'm quite satisfied.
I would recommend it for people who are looking for a simple but practical mouse.
on January 3, 2016
Responsive, easy to set up on a Mac or PC. i have bought 3 of these and all work flawlessly. Batteries last for about a year.
on December 20, 2015
Fine!
on December 17, 2015
Bought it for my macbook. It behaved slightly weird; the tracking seemed a bit slow, although I'm pretty sure whether that's an apple os problem. I really had to go out of my way to download a fix for it.
on December 8, 2015
very good mouse. works well with tv boxes too.
on November 30, 2015
Good ergonomics, and the programmable forward back buttons are brilliant. I use them all the time.
on November 22, 2015
I have long been dependent on the forward/back buttons on the side of a mouse. Ive been needing a new mouse since my last mouse I purchased off amazon was starting to fail (only a few months in) because it would randomly double click when clicking on the single click left button. I was so happy I spent a little more this time ($40, on sale from $50) for this mouse. Has the forward/back buttons that I can't live without.

The side scrolling feature of the click wheel has changed my minimum requirements of a mouse. I work in excel a lot and this function is so dramatically useful when working with large excel sheets that frequently go beyond the sides of the screen.

I find the mouse is very comfortable, I prefer mid to large sized mice, this one would fall in the mid sized range, so most peoples' hands would likely find it comfortable. It also has a nice rubbery grip on the sides. Also (although I myself am not left handed) I imagine it would be an appropriate mouse for lefty's bc of its symmetrical design but I dont know how the forward/back buttons would work for that.

I'm looking forward to see if the mouse lasts the projected 2 year battery life.
on November 1, 2015
Simply does what it should do.
on October 26, 2015
Been using this mouse for several years daily. Really comfortable.