5.0 out of 5 stars Season 4 vs Season 4.0
Just a heads up for anyone considering this item. It appears that Amazon has merged the reviews from the "Season 4.0" into the "Season 4" listing.

Published on June 3 2011 by JMN

1.0 out of 5 stars DVD in poor quality
Aside from the great season, the actual discs I received were damaged and in one case, completely useless. The discs skip constantly and Razor is so damaged it can't be watched. Unfortunatley I ordered the season a couple of months before we got to season four, so I cannot return it. I find it very disappointing that I ordered a brand new item, and it is damaged and...
Published on Sept. 4 2009 by A. Paradis

5.0 out of 5 stars Season 4 vs Season 4.0, June 3 2011
Ce commentaire est de: Battlestar Galactica: Season 4 [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)

The difference? Season "4" includes all 20 episodes plus Razor. Season "4.0" includes just the first 10 plus Razor. After reading the reviews, I bought Season "4.5" in addition and ended up having to return it since the 4.5 episodes were already included.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Item (though Incomplete), Dec 25 2008
I won't comment on the quality of the show, besides that it's great. I assume if you are buying this season 4 DVD set, or are thinking about it, then you've seen all previous seasons and enjoy the show thus far.

I picked up this DVD set at a store that was selling it early, so I'm able to comment on its contents first hand.

For those who are new to the show, or are trying to catch up, this season 4.0 box set only contains the first 10 episodes of season 4 (which make up the first half of the season (the second half will commence January 16th, 2009.)) This style of packaging is similar to what they did with season two (the entire season is purchasable over two box sets: Battlestar Galactica: Season 2.0 and Battlestar Galactica: Season 2.5 They will no doubt release a 4.5 box set later in the year.

Also included with this box set is Battlestar: Razor (which can also be purchased separately: Battlestar Galactica: Razor (Unrated Extended Edition).) This is great if you don't already own Razor.

Overall, it's a great box set. The lack of the second half of the season is made up with the bonus Razor disc (which isn't so great if you already own it.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Season 4.0 includes "Battlestar Galactica: Razor", March 22 2009
I was surprised to find that season 4.0 included "Battlestar Galactica: Razor", which was not clear from the product description.
This was unfortunate for me personally, as I had ordered "Razor" separately, on the understanding that it was not inlcuded.
So if you purchase this, I would suggest not purchasing "Razor".

5.0 out of 5 stars A show returns to greatness, March 8 2009
I've loved this show since the beautifully-crafted miniseries that started it all, but I almost quit watching it during the third season as it limped along through soap opera plotlines, and unrelievedly grim storytelling.

In season 4, they leave all that behind and the story-telling is taut and compelling again, constantly leaving you with the question of "Where can this show possibly go from here?" highly recommended - try it, you'll love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great offer and an amazing final season, Aug. 12 2012
Connor Scallon (Toronto, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
Ce commentaire est de: Battlestar Galactica: Season 4 [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
There are enough shocking moments in season 4 to match any other season.

This is a great offer. You get season 4, season 4.5 and razor all in one package. All the extras are there making this an easy purchase of all the items for the price of one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ordered for a friend, Feb. 23 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
He was missing the final season and asked me to get it with the best deal possible. Amazon as usual had the best deal. Well wrapped and everything as promised. No surprises.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Sci-Fi Series Ever!, Jan. 14 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
This was part of a gift for my boyfriend and let's not kid ourselves, it was kinda mine as well! We both love Battlestar Galactica the remake and since I started his collection two years ago, I decided for Christmas to buy him the rest of the series. He loved it, I love it! One of the best sci-fi series ever made! The acting is amazing, the storyline very addictive, the special effects very believable and unforgettable! You'll wanna watch this over and over again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Battlestar Galactica - Season 4.0, Dec 7 2013
Joel Andrews - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Battlestar Galactica - Season 4.0 - Great show, I would recommend it to anyone into SciFi and good dramas. I will re-watch soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Season 4.0 and 4.5 included, June 10 2013
Ce commentaire est de: Battlestar Galactica: Season 4 [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
The description isn't completely clear, but for those wondering, both seasons 4.0 and 4.5 are included in the bluray box set. The audio and video quality is fantastic and, of course, the show is too. I would recommend this to any fan of the show!

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome eposides, Jan. 21 2013
Marie Price (Guelph, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
this show was one of my very favorite, wish they made another movie. the actors are awesome. a must for sci-fi collectors

Battlestar Galactica: Season 4 [Blu-ray]