5.0 out of 5 stars Better than all the rest.
When I bought these screen protectors, I wasn't expecting anything magnificent, especially considering the exceptionally low price tag. However, such was not the case.

Published on Jan. 29 2012 by Steve

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't tell you it's the front only!
PRO:
- The quality of the front piece is good
- It's the type of plastic that feels a little wet as opposed to dry (based on your preference)
- The price is cheap.

CONS:
- It has a rainbow effect (not that big of a deal, can only see it when screen is off at a certain angle, but if I had a choice, I would get one without this effect)
-...
Published on Dec 11 2012 by Issac

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than all the rest., Jan. 29 2012
This review is from: Fosmon Transparent Clear Screen Protector for iPhone 4S / 4G HD with Lint Cleaning Cloth - 3 Pieces (Fosmon Retail Packaging) (Wireless Phone Accessory)

I had previously bought an $11 screen protector from Wal-Mart, but it was extremely foggy and not very clear at all. I decided to look for something better, and chose these because they were the cheapest ones I could find. Each screen protector comes in an individual package with its own microfiber cloth. As soon as it was applied to my iPhone, you could tell that it was much better than the previous $11 one I had. These screen protectors are wonderfully clear and apply very easily. I had no problems with the cutouts not lining up properly, which I hear is a very common problem with cheap screen protectors.

Without a doubt, these screen protectors are worth every penny. The price you pay for the quality received is unmatched, and these screen protectors are a must buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fosmon Clear Screen protector for iPhone 4, March 17 2011
I was extremely satisfied with this screen protector. I consider myself quite experienced with screen protectors since I've already bought many of them from different brands and this one is on par with the $20 ones out there. It is precisely cut and shows no rainbow effect, which is a major no-no if you know what I am talking about. it applies like a charm if you know what you are doing and fits the iPhone 4 screen perfectly. If you say it doesn't fit, you probably applied it incorrectly. All cutouts align perfectly as well. On that note, the only thing that I was a bit disappointed with is that when you read the description, it says that there would NOT be a cut-out for the camera, but the ones I got DID have a cutout. In my opinion, the film does not interfere with the operation/quality of the pictures taken and does provide an extra protection, so I wanted my camera lens to be covered. Anyways, it was an excellent buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with this Screen Protector, Nov. 22 2011
This is a great screen protector for the price. It was easy to apply and although there were a few bubbles when first applied, they were easy to work out. There is a slight rainbow effect seen on the applied protector when the iPhone screen is off but this is not noticeable at all when the screen is on. I will buy this again when I need more screen protectors.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, Dec 20 2010
Be VERY careful when trying to apply the screen protector onto the screen, otherwise the sticky part gets dirty which makes the screen dirty and it's pointless. Another thing, I wish the non sticky part would repel fingerprint dust

5.0 out of 5 stars Protected my 4s for over a year., Oct. 15 2013
Really a great screen protector. I put it on my iPhone 4s when I first bought it, and it protected my screen very well for over 14 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, April 12 2013
Product is good quality and fits perfectly on my iphone. Very transparent and easy to apply. . . . .

4.0 out of 5 stars Product is good but instructions were terrible, April 1 2013
The product does protect the phone very well however to get it initially attached to the phone was difficult. Went on the internet to find video and that was even not that helpful. However when we got it finally together it works good.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, Jan. 29 2013
You get what you pay for. I find the screens scratch up quite quickly. For the good quality (approx $20 range) protectors, I can use them for a year. These ones last about a month before it's all scratched up and need to be replaced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, Jan. 26 2013
Great screen protectors. Easy to install, and so far I've had no problems. They are considerably cheaper. Just make sure that the screen in perfectly clean before installing as it's easy to print dust particles and can cause air bubbles.

4.0 out of 5 stars great product, Jan. 14 2013
It was great how the screen is still touch sensitive after the screen was put on.
Just be careful when you put the screen protector on, as air bubbles like to get in there.
Otherwise, great, did what it advertised.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›