Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Tools

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(5 star).Show all reviews
on October 28, 2010
I bought Fallout New Vegas from Steam and the guide from Amazon. Despite all the hoopla I have had no problems with Steam. I loved Fallout 3 and this game is even better. The concept of Steam takes a bit of getting used to. But all the games I ever bought from them are there ready to be reinstalled on my computer if I want them. (It simply is not true that you are only allowed to install once.) Steam is perfect for those of us that want a game the moment it is released. I play many multiplayer shooters online so the idea of being "connected" does not bother me. Despite all the complaints about DRM, Steam is one of the most reliable systems that software distributors have to prevent piracy.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 28, 2011
What a great game! FNV offers an expansive world for you to explore with pretty much endless opportunities for adventure and mayhem. I find it to be a pretty great amalgam of RPG and 1st person shooter. The story is compelling, the dialogue pretty good, the quests are fun, interesting and just the right amount of difficult. Not sure if it's intentional, but the graphics (pretty good) are kinda stylized and I would like to see this game or something similar with Call of Duty type graphics... All to say, I just finished my third (and longest @ 90 hour or so!) play through that included all 4 DLC packs and I finished, and immediately started my next play through - In addition to better graphics, I would like there to be a camera rotate option similar to WoW/Rift that allows you to see the front of your character more often.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse