biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night s Tools ca_ty_gno

on February 4, 2016
good for the price
on January 29, 2016
It does exactly what it says it does. Its plug in play and works with some other software for example Facerig.
The camera stays on my monitor and doesn't even bother me, and has a green light indicator when it is on.
Overall.
Its nice and it works. What more can you want?
on January 16, 2016
awsome ..
on January 16, 2016
It was the perfect solution for a laptop whose built it camera ceased to function after being upgraded to Windows 10.
on January 13, 2016
Although the webcam itself is quite good quality, it takes some effort to get it to work. I should be clear that I did obtain Logitech support and they did try. However, support was very standard and really just sent me their knowledge base links (which I'd already looked up). In the end, I figured out how to bypass my own problem and used software other than the Logitech software to utilize the webcam.

Either way, the camera works great and the quality of the picture is really high. The mic quality is sufficient, and the physical quality of the device is really good.

Things I'm not in love with on this cam is the way it hangs on your computer monitor. It falls. Also, I find the cable just a little too short for a desktop computer application. Obviously from my previous comments the software installation process wasn't great. I'm a very tech type of person, so I really shouldn't struggle with a simple product installation.

Overall, Logitech makes great products and this was a very cheap webcam that will do what it needs to do. Just don't expect it to be amazing.
on January 12, 2016
Wonderful little WebCam. The mic is a little weird sounding to another person, but other than that great picture quality and a pretty darn good price.
on January 4, 2016
Simple to install and use on Windows 10
on December 31, 2015
Great webcam for a low price. Paid 29.99 CAD. It produces a good image even when there is no light except the light from my computer screen, which is impressive.
on December 30, 2015
The camera quality is good and the microphone quality is also good and clear. It works for skype and ingame chat nice.
on December 30, 2015
great value for the money,works very well.