4.0 out of 5 stars I wish people would stop complaining
I like Season One a great deal, and I'm now waiting on the Season Two release to be delivered.
Published on July 4 2004

1.0 out of 5 stars The future is made of fromage...
Published on Nov. 8 2005 by Darin L Gregson

4.0 out of 5 stars I wish people would stop complaining, July 4 2004
By A Customer
I just wish people would stop complaining about the fact that ADV released the boxed sets at a lower price than the individual discs. Buying in bulk, things are always going to be cheaper, that's just the way things are. I always wait before buying any series, including this one, because boxed sets will come eventually, and as time goes on, prices will inevitably fall on just about anything.
I don't want to be rude, but I think anyone who didn't have the foresight and patience to wait for prices to fall, and boxed sets to come out, and rushed in to buying individually packed discs at inital retail prices, deserved to get ripped off.
Bring on the boxed sets for Seasons 3 & 4!!

1.0 out of 5 stars The future is made of fromage..., Nov. 8 2005
In the past, many have believed - or wished - that the moon was made of cheese. According to Andromeda's vision of the future, the entire universe is cheesy. Bad writing, ham-fisted acting (honestly, I'm not trying to dwell on food metaphors), dreadful dialogue, tacky costumes & makeup, and overly colourful CGI effects make this series one of the worst examples of the "crew of misfits" cliche to appear on television. I'm not saying that this classic sci-fi scenario can't still be done well. Just rent (no, buy!) Firefly to see a fresh take on the genre with great writing and acting to match. Andromeda has plenty of action and cleavage to satisfy your average teenage male, but anyone older (you know who you are...isn't it time you moved out of your mom's basement?) should be embarrassed to be watching this blight on Gene Roddenberry's memory. Why shows like Andromeda (and "According to Jim") continue to survive, when much better fare is yanked unceremoniously from the airwaves, will remain one of life's sad mysteries.

4.0 out of 5 stars its about time, June 19 2004
"warnok" (Richmond, va United States) - See all my reviews
Strange to think that it's now cheaper to buy the entire set than each DVD indivudualy. Shame, too, because the second half of season two stinks. I'll still buy it, though, because I have no shame. Have a feeling that sales of the "volume" style discs will slow down considerably for the rest of the seasons. I know I waited till 2 came out in a box set, and I'll do the same for season four and five. Season three also stinks, so I think I'll pass.

5.0 out of 5 stars I agree with 'A Customer from Austraila', Aug. 8 2005
Andromeda is an incredable series, and a great replacement for the 'Star Trek' series now that they're off the air.
It's always expected that the series will come out in box sets after the individual disks are released, so why be so impatient to get them all individually like that.
Andromeda is really good, and especially this season because we glimps a little more into the mysterious Trance Gemini.

4.0 out of 5 stars Andromeda Season 2, June 4 2004
By A Customer
I have the entire set and really think that it stinks that after the whole set comes out as single set that they finally have the entire collection out at a fraction of the cost. That is not a way to get people but the product. I really enjoy Andromeda and the season premire was awesome but the whole idea of selling one way and changing after you have issued the whole set is just bad practice.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love the series, but feel used by the way its marketed., June 14 2004
Chris A. Clark II "tamerascal" (sun city, TX United States) - See all my reviews
Now I will not buy season three piece by piece as I just did season two to the tune of $117. I will just wait until it gets released at a fraction of the cost just like season two. Big marketing mistake by some corporate MBA who would try to sell snowballs to eskimos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 4 2014
kaitlyn derrah (fredericton, nb, CA) - See all my reviews
loved it

3.0 out of 5 stars Andromeda: The Complete Second Season, June 2 2012
This review is from: Andromeda: The Complete Second Season (DVD)
If you are heavily into collecting Science Fiction then this is a collection that you may want to add to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 22 2014
Steven Gauss "SteveGauss" (Dallas, Texas USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Andromeda: The Complete Second Season (DVD)
I love this format with all 6 discs in one package.

5.0 out of 5 stars Andromeda de mieux en mieux, May 26 2011
This review is from: Andromeda: The Complete Second Season (DVD)
Au fil des saisons les épisodes s'améliorent; plus crédible, meilleurs prises de vues, meilleurs effets spéciaux. Des tournures de situations plus recherchées, les acteurs campent mieux leurs rôles,certain personnages sont très sexy , je crois que je vais finir avec la collection au complet ! Michel

Andromeda: The Complete Second Season
Andromeda: The Complete Second Season by Kevin Sorbo (DVD - 2010)
Out of stock