countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on January 13, 2013
This was a great deal compared to buying one from the camera store ($70). It isn't exactly the same as the original one that came with the camera, it is a cheap knockoff version, but as long as it does the job, that really doesn't matter.
It took 3 weeks to arrive but it came from Hong Kong so again, that's not too bad for the distance it had to travel.
on October 30, 2010
I got this charger today and it charged my battery on 110 ac. I have yet to try it on 12 volt. I have every hope that it will work fine. I think I will order another one to have in the car just incase we forget to take it on weekend trips.For the price I am certainoly satisfied.
on May 7, 2013
It's cheap, cheapest I could find. The battery barely fits in there (it really doesn't, but all the right places touch so it charges). I'm afraid that the house will burn down if I leave it plugged in, BUT it gets the job done and I don't regret the purchase.
on April 27, 2011
I was afraid to order this but I am totally 110% satisfied with the whole experience of ordering this product through Amazon! The value is amazing.....the service is amazing....the product is amazing also. I highly recommend this product and this company.
on May 31, 2013
I had a first one not working. They sent me a second one at no charge. Not working either...
I think the overall quality of this product is crap. Better is to pay 60$ and get the original Canon one.
on October 17, 2012
works well, charges battery in reasonable time. a must accessory for travel. i'd recommend to have it for all hobbiests and new to photography
on December 5, 2012
The chargers are a great price and having the convenience of a car charger included is handy. Took a little over a month to arrive tho.
on October 8, 2014
Perfect, thank you.
on January 17, 2015
Perfect
on December 17, 2010
I received the product 3 days ofter i ordered it which i thought was very fast. The product is just what i needed and seems to be a super buy. Highly recommended.