5.0 out of 5 stars Great Show, April 17 2013
This review is from: Criminal Minds: The Complete Seasons 1 - 5 (DVD)
Criminal Minds is about one department of the FBI, the BAU (Behavioral Analysis Unit). This team specialize in making up profiles of the unsubs to help with the solving of a case. I find it fascinating how they accomplish this and try to do the profiling myself, while watching.

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPERB!, March 21 2011
This review is from: Criminal Minds: The Complete Seasons 1 - 5 (DVD)
I just watched s1 to s6 ep 17 over the last month while I was recovering from a unfortunate skiing accident. This show definitely has opnened my eyes to the world of behaviour analysis, and in saying that, I will think twice, maybe even thrice before I help someone out who is showing signs of difficulty loading a wheelchair into their van.

But seriously,

From all of the other crime dramas out there, this one keeps the focus solely on the actual cases at hand, not the personal lives of the members of the BAU. The itty bitty snipits of their personal lives outside the BAU gives the viewers out there wanting more, however, THEY (the writiers) know that this is what keeps their audience tuning in every week. A very good balance. Plus, its so refreshing to see that the digital computer flashyness like that from CSI-MIAMI and the like are non-existant here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Criminal Minds Junkie!, March 16 2011
This review is from: Criminal Minds: The Complete Seasons 1 - 5 (DVD)
The DVD set of Criminal Minds is a great addition to my DVD sets. Watching the series in order gives a much greater insight into both the characters and the BAU process. The show has definately
evolved through the series, and the stories only
get more compelling. Very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars criminal minds series 1-5, Dec 24 2011
Carol M. Reid - See all my reviews
This review is from: Criminal Minds: The Complete Seasons 1 - 5 (DVD)
Tremendous to be able to watch the series in continuity, filling in details missed during weekly broadcasts. Equally good to be able to stop & start the viewings when family demands take precedent. Excellent series, even better on dvd then on tv.

5.0 out of 5 stars Criminal Minds is a must for CSI Lovers!, Aug. 3 2011
This review is from: Criminal Minds: The Complete Seasons 1 - 5 (DVD)
Criminal Minds has to be one of the best shows I've seen. Unlike CSI, it keeps you on the edge of your seat as agents from the Behavioural Unit of the FBI hunt down (mostly) Serial Killers. The cast is lovable and it will keep your attention throught-out the whole episode.

I highly recommend this buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Criminal Minds, May 20 2011
This review is from: Criminal Minds: The Complete Seasons 1 - 5 (DVD)
I purchased the box set of Criminal Minds as a gift. I got a little nervous when I discovered that they had the wrong house number after being notified that it had been shipped. Amazon got in touch with me and forwarded my concern to the person shipping the order and within two weeks I had the package with the correct house number. I was totally impressed, thinking that it was going to be lost. I had the mail man looking for it every day, but, I did get it in perfect condition and I could not get the boxed set for the price which I paid anywhere else. And many thanks to the shipper.

Well Done.

Satisfied Customer

Criminal Minds: The Complete Seasons 1 - 5
Criminal Minds: The Complete Seasons 1 - 5 by Mandy Patinkin (DVD - 2010)
CDN$ 201.30