biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Platform for Display: Nintendo WiiChange
Price:$115.74+ $14.40 shipping

on May 23, 2011
This game is ideal to play with your family & friends or alone. The songs are good even though some are a little slow. It is also really nice to have the choice between playing the traditional way or the choreography way (this feature requires you to use a remote and a nunchuck). If you previously bought the Wii Fit game, you may also use the Wii Balance board for some features which is also interesting. The only critique I would have towards DDR is that once you start a song, you cannot stop it until it is finished, which can be frustrating if you play for the points and you messed up the beginning of the song.
on February 4, 2012
I've always played in the arcades, if I would have saved my money I could have owned the actual machine by now from all the money I put into it. It's a great work out, I lost over 100 pounds on it about 6 years ago from playing it about 4 times a week I would say, for about 2 hours to 3 hours a day. It's also a great price, I was looking at others and they go for 40$ plus.

I would recommend this. :)
on March 10, 2011
i love this game. Is hard a little bit but i have a great fun. I recommand for my friends.
on November 4, 2013
Well, I don't dance too well on this game. It is still fun and a little challenging to use the floor mat.
Good selection of modern music including some slower songs for practice.
Hopefully, practice will improve my skill level.
A good workout with a reasonable challenge level.
on September 19, 2013
The dance pads make for a new way of interacting with my Wii system. I also really like the song selection, the workout mode and the fact that it seems easy enough to play. Better instructions would have helped though.
on March 24, 2014
This product does not work on Wiis that can't support GameCube controllers. Waste of money if you don't have a Wii that does this. They do not state this and they should!!!
on October 19, 2012
Livraison très rapide et excellent produit. j'ai beaucoup de plaisir avec ma famille à jouer avec le dance dance revolution. je le recommande!
on March 26, 2013
Got it as a gift for a friend and she's still enjopying it to this day :) Packaging was new as mentioned, had no problems whatsoever! :)
on May 7, 2012
I have a hard time actually knowing if I'm making things work or it the wii is automatic. the timing seemed a bit off.
on October 5, 2014