countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on February 22, 2011
Love this mixer and all the accessories. Plus the snap on case - great buy & great price too! im happy with this purchase.
on January 23, 2012
I bought two of these mixers in December- one for me and one for my daughter.My daughter loves hers but mine quit the first time I used it,half way through the cake I was making.I took it in for warranty coverage and haven't seen it since. When it comes back I guess that I will find out for myself whether or not it is a good mixer.When you only pay thirty bucks for a mixer I guess you just pay your money and take your chances.
on March 19, 2012
I have only used this twice and in the middle of my second time it just stopped working! Dont buy!
on February 1, 2012
Excellent for the price. Love the built-in case. I didn't realise it also comes with other types of beater blades which was a nice bonus.
on March 30, 2013
I have found over the years that 250 watts is the minimum requirement for a hand mixer. This one delivers - but - the shafts of the beaters are far shorter than I have ever had. So, it works great, but cannot use any kind of deep bowl because the beaters won't reach to the bottom.
on July 15, 2014
Does what it's supposed to. Very reasonable for the price. I like that i can put it on the edge of the bowl like the photo. Fair number of attachments but I haven't used them as of yet
on January 19, 2012
I think the price is good enough for the quality. But I expected a bit more from the device itself..