4.0 out of 5 stars Great little basic mixer!
Excellent for the price. Love the built-in case. I didn't realise it also comes with other types of beater blades which was a nice bonus.
Published on Feb. 1 2012 by MARK WAGNER

3.0 out of 5 stars Split Decision
Published on Jan. 23 2012 by Randy Bolton

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working after 2 uses!!!, March 19 2012
Ce commentaire est de: Hamilton Beach 62630C Hand Mixer with Snap-On Case (Kitchen)
I have only used this twice and in the middle of my second time it just stopped working! Dont buy!

3.0 out of 5 stars Split Decision, Jan. 23 2012
Randy Bolton (London,Ont,Canada) - See all my reviews
I bought two of these mixers in December- one for me and one for my daughter.My daughter loves hers but mine quit the first time I used it,half way through the cake I was making.I took it in for warranty coverage and haven't seen it since. When it comes back I guess that I will find out for myself whether or not it is a good mixer.When you only pay thirty bucks for a mixer I guess you just pay your money and take your chances.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little basic mixer!, Feb. 1 2012
MARK WAGNER (MISSISSAUGA, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars great price, March 30 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I have found over the years that 250 watts is the minimum requirement for a hand mixer. This one delivers - but - the shafts of the beaters are far shorter than I have ever had. So, it works great, but cannot use any kind of deep bowl because the beaters won't reach to the bottom.

3.0 out of 5 stars I like that i can put it on the edge of ..., July 15 2014
ly (Toronto, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Does what it's supposed to. Very reasonable for the price. I like that i can put it on the edge of the bowl like the photo. Fair number of attachments but I haven't used them as of yet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hand mixer!, Feb. 22 2011
Love this mixer and all the accessories. Plus the snap on case - great buy & great price too! im happy with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, Jan. 19 2012
I think the price is good enough for the quality. But I expected a bit more from the device itself..