march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: DVD|Change

on December 5, 2010
I ordered this DVD with my mother in mind, as she is very arthritic. However, I am using it! Peggy is very good at showing different versions of the same pose, so you can do it no matter what your exercise capacity is, and how mobile you are.

You don't have to have arthritis to enjoy this DVD. If you are looking for easy exercises to increase your mobility or gentle strengthening exercises, this is for you.
on January 5, 2011
I have ostoearthritis and about the only form of exercise I was able to do were in a swimming pool. We saw this video on TV and thought that we might try it. We ordered it from Amazon and both my husband & I were able to do all the moves on the tape. My Husband alternates between the sitting and supported standing and I do the seated ones. It is an awesome workout and I would recommend it to anyone with limited mobility to try it.
on April 6, 2011
This is an excellent modified yoga program for those of us suffering from arthritis. I highly recommend this for anyone with mobility issues.
on April 4, 2012
I highly recommend that people in pain take a look at Peggy Cappy's DVD Yoga for the Rest of Us: Easy Yoga for Arthritis. Cappy has a lovely, soothing, encouraging voice that eases viewers into poses they may not have previously thought they could manage. In simple steps, Cappy introduces each pose and goes on to say what part of the anatomy it targets emphasizing just how far you should take it. The exercises are a great overall work out without the work. After viewing the DVD a number of times, it's easy to recall the poses and do them on your own. The DVD is nicely divided into segments dealing with various parts of the body, so it's easy to flip to whatever section you choose each day.
on April 18, 2014
I love it. Long history of doing too much too quickly and I suffer from almost constant muscle and joint pain from osteoarthritis and fibromyalgia. It is giving me gentle muscle strengthening and helping me to walk a little easier. This is just what I need and I am able to do it without pain. I love the positive, gentle attitude too. Seniors like me are forgotten people in the medical community I am afraid. Thank you Peggy Cappy for helping.
on March 19, 2011
This is an excellent Yoga cd for first timers to yoga --- it's easy for everyone to do regardless of age ----and the benefits are real!! If I miss a couple of days, I can feel my hands/knees start to stiffen up. Peggy Cappy is such a good instructor, and very gentle and easy to listen to. If your ready to give up your stiffness, get this DVD, get moving, and get living.
on January 20, 2011
was thinking it was going to be diffrent than it was more geared towards people with diabilities I just took my time and did what poses I felt comfortable doing. I like the sitting posses she shows you for each movement very helpful and she is always reminding you to breath.
on April 30, 2014
Loved everything about this DVD. Peggy is a calm, gentle spirit. She radiates compassion and kindness.
The moves were gentle, yet powerful.
Would recommend this for anyone with painful arthritic conditions.

Thanks Peggy!!
on September 14, 2015
This okay for those who have sever arthritis and those who can't move very much. I'm in between, I have arthritis, can't bend on my legs or put pressure on my hips but I would have liked it to e a bit more challenging.
on November 6, 2014
If you have arthritis or back pain this may be answer. It is challenging at first but with care and perseverance it can significantly increase range of motion and improve posture.