5.0 out of 5 stars ORAL B Electric tooth Brush
This toothbrush performs well, holds charge for longer than previous models, and is very effective. I liked that it came with an extra brush head. Excellect value.
Published on Oct. 10 2012 by Caramia

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working.
Fisrt time shoppong in amazon.ca and got so disappointed. It's only half a month and this electric toothbrush stopped working! No matter how I tried, the engine cannot start again.
Published 1 month ago by Yihao

5.0 out of 5 stars ORAL B Electric tooth Brush, Oct. 10 2012
This review is from: Oral-B Vitality Dual Clean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars for $30 it's a steal! Arrived early!, Sept. 14 2013
My dentist recently suggest I use an electric toothbrush, since they're more accurate and reliable than manual brushing (hands down).

This meets my needs and then some. It has a built in timer that changes how the brush rotates for a few seconds; the purpose is to inform you that you've been brushing for 2 minutes and should stop now. The brush stays clean, since I rinse the head while it's still turned on for a second.

At some point you will have to buy replacements, but manual brushes have the same problem. Dental hygiene is hella worth the effort and money, jaw pain /bad cavities are unbearable!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great brush, Aug. 22 2013
My old one quit working some time ago and I was pleased to find this one. My vanity is small and this fits perfectly next to the regular toothbrush holder.

5.0 out of 5 stars this works so much better than a hand toothbrush, Aug. 10 2014
These are great. They really clean your teeth a lot better. I bought one for everyone in the family. The grand kids like it and have less complaining. Even Grandpa like using it. It is a lot faster and they do get a better cleaning. What more can you ask for... no cavities on the next dentist appointment? :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy teeth and gums..., July 27 2014
It works really great, I love the way my teeth feel after using this toothbrush, it feels like a trip to the dentist every time. This is the most trusted electric toothbrush I've ever used, good that my mom gave it to me as a gift, I really wanted this for a long time. This is wonderful!

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't Believe I Waited So Long To Get an Electric Toothbrush, July 31 2014
I've had this product for a couple of days, and after the first use, I noticed an improvement on some plaque build up on my teeth that I could not get rid of without going to the dentist. I love this toothbrush, and I cannot believe I waited so long to get one. Great purchase!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good power, easy to use (well its a toothbrush), Oct. 25 2014
My first electric toothbrush. Good power, easy to use (well its a toothbrush), timer is nice, recharge base is also nice... nothing to complaint about for now.

Probably one of the best quality/price electric toothbrush

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, Oct. 12 2014
Tintin67 (Montreal, Quebec Canada) - See all my reviews
First time electric brush owner so can't really compare with other models but I must say this works very well and my teeth and gums have never felt cleaner. Even my dental hygienist has seen a difference!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price, July 11 2014
Not bad for the price, works well and easy to recharge. I don't like the head on this, though. The one with only the oscillating head is much better. This one is rather big so I can't get both moving parts to touch my teeth at the same time on the curving parts of my mouth (side ish, but not all the way back).

5.0 out of 5 stars Shipped super quick, June 20 2014
It got to us super fast and the toothbrush works great. The only down side was the space devil packaging, but that's hardly the seller's fault! Thanks for the great experience!

Oral-B Vitality Dual Clean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush