5.0 out of 5 stars for $30 it's a steal! Arrived early!
My dentist recently suggest I use an electric toothbrush, since they're more accurate and reliable than manual brushing (hands down).

Published 15 months ago by kinsie

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working.
Fisrt time shoppong in amazon.ca and got so disappointed. It's only half a month and this electric toothbrush stopped working! No matter how I tried, the engine cannot start again.
Published 2 months ago by Yihao

5.0 out of 5 stars for $30 it's a steal! Arrived early!, Sept. 14 2013
This review is from: Oral-B Vitality Dual Clean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush (Health and Beauty)

This meets my needs and then some. It has a built in timer that changes how the brush rotates for a few seconds; the purpose is to inform you that you've been brushing for 2 minutes and should stop now. The brush stays clean, since I rinse the head while it's still turned on for a second.

At some point you will have to buy replacements, but manual brushes have the same problem. Dental hygiene is hella worth the effort and money, jaw pain /bad cavities are unbearable!

5.0 out of 5 stars ORAL B Electric tooth Brush, Oct. 10 2012
This toothbrush performs well, holds charge for longer than previous models, and is very effective. I liked that it came with an extra brush head. Excellect value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't Believe I Waited So Long To Get an Electric Toothbrush, July 31 2014
I've had this product for a couple of days, and after the first use, I noticed an improvement on some plaque build up on my teeth that I could not get rid of without going to the dentist. I love this toothbrush, and I cannot believe I waited so long to get one. Great purchase!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great brush, Aug. 22 2013
My old one quit working some time ago and I was pleased to find this one. My vanity is small and this fits perfectly next to the regular toothbrush holder.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent toothbrush that may save your gums from rotting into ..., Dec 8 2014
SMH "SMH" (Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Excellent toothbrush that may save your gums from rotting into oblivion. When I first switched from manual to electric, it felt like a sanding belt inside your mouth - tearing off that gunk that sits there after a full hearted meal. I personally use the sensitive brush heads since they are smaller and cause less gag.

The battery on this model typically lasts around two weeks without recharging, but the effectiveness of the whirl will reduce with each brush because it's spinning slower as the battery drains.

Would recommend this for anyone who wants to keep their teeth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean teeth, May 4 2014
When I go to the dentist I am told they know I am using an electric toothbrush. They have very little cleaning to do. I like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars this works so much better than a hand toothbrush, Aug. 10 2014
These are great. They really clean your teeth a lot better. I bought one for everyone in the family. The grand kids like it and have less complaining. Even Grandpa like using it. It is a lot faster and they do get a better cleaning. What more can you ask for... no cavities on the next dentist appointment? :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I find this easy to hold is not noisy and think it is ..., Dec 16 2014
I find this easy to hold is not noisy and think it is fantastic that it lets me know when I have brushed for 2 minutes. I am quite happy with my purchase and would recommend it to people looking for a well priced electric toothbrush. It even looks good sitting on my counter.

5.0 out of 5 stars great toothbrush, Dec 18 2014
canadaman - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I have always used a manual brush, when I finally decided to make the switch to electric I did not want to deal with replacing the batteries all the time. This toothbrush does a good job of cleaning your teeth, and the rechargeable battery is really handy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good power, easy to use (well its a toothbrush), Oct. 25 2014
My first electric toothbrush. Good power, easy to use (well its a toothbrush), timer is nice, recharge base is also nice... nothing to complaint about for now.

Probably one of the best quality/price electric toothbrush

Oral-B Vitality Dual Clean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush