march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on October 10, 2012
This toothbrush performs well, holds charge for longer than previous models, and is very effective. I liked that it came with an extra brush head. Excellect value.
on January 21, 2015
Works well, got it after dentist suggested trying electric toothbrush. I was skeptical but actually it is an improvement over manual brushing. The Oral-B line comes in many models, this is the low end one that often sells for under $20 CAD (price highly variable so keep checking). It is rechargeable, has a brushing time reminder (pauses briefly after about 2 min.) and really is very similar to other O-B models costing $100 or more. There are many sub-models only differentiated by the type of brush head provided, this one was the double brush model, which was fine for me although might be a bit large for kids or small adults. It comes with 2 heads and I ordered a smaller, spare 'floss version head' at the same time, however I think there really is not a lot of difference between the various heads available; they all work and one quickly adapts to their subtle differences.
on July 11, 2014
Not bad for the price, works well and easy to recharge. I don't like the head on this, though. The one with only the oscillating head is much better. This one is rather big so I can't get both moving parts to touch my teeth at the same time on the curving parts of my mouth (side ish, but not all the way back).
on July 31, 2014
I've had this product for a couple of days, and after the first use, I noticed an improvement on some plaque build up on my teeth that I could not get rid of without going to the dentist. I love this toothbrush, and I cannot believe I waited so long to get one. Great purchase!
on May 4, 2015
This is the first time I use the electronic toothbrush and i think the oral-B one is the one i want.The battery is not as long-lasting as stated. I have been used it for almost a month and have charged the toothbrush 3 times.I roughly charged the toothbrush once a week. Its brush is softer than I thought (I got sensitive teeth) and I think it is quite soft and clean. Compared to other expensive sonicare / electronic toothbrushs, If you are a new user to electronic toothbrush, I really recommend you to buy the Oral-B Vitality Dual Clean.
on April 2, 2016
This is awesome! It was my first electric toothbrush ever and it works great! it has a small spinny brush and a brush that goes up and down, so it's about as big as a regular toothbrush, which I like! Also there is a timer which is awesome! My teeth feel cleaner than they ever have! The fact that it's regargeable is good, cause then you don't have to constantly replace the batteries and bring them to the recycling center. I did a lot of research before i bought and this one was recommended along side all the like 100$+ ones!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon March 18, 2015
I had a similar brush before this - the Oral B CrossAction Pro. The brush heads looked almost identical, but this brush is much more gentle on the teeth and gums while still thoroughly cleaning my teeth. It feels smoother as well and cleans up well. The built-in timer is very handy as well as it is very easy to lose track of how long I have been brushing. This is a very good toothbrush and you can't beat the price!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 8, 2014
Excellent toothbrush that may save your gums from rotting into oblivion. When I first switched from manual to electric, it felt like a sanding belt inside your mouth - tearing off that gunk that sits there after a full hearted meal. I personally use the sensitive brush heads since they are smaller and cause less gag.

The battery on this model typically lasts around two weeks without recharging, but the effectiveness of the whirl will reduce with each brush because it's spinning slower as the battery drains.

Would recommend this for anyone who wants to keep their teeth.
on July 28, 2015
This toothbrush is amazing it is so powerful and cleans great. It does a great job of cleaning my teeth under 2mins even before the time kicks in.
I have an older Oral-B that I replaced with this one and it is 100 times better. I highly recommend this brush, it is a dual clean so a bit big if you have a small mouth. My wife does not like it she would prefer a smaller brush but it is great for me.
on April 10, 2014
This is a wonderful toothbrush, and I am very glad I bought it. The best feature for me is that it alerts you after 2 minutes that you have brushed enough--otherwise I would stand there all day. Good price, good job--couldn't ask for anything more.

May 5 2015. Well, it lasted almost exactly 1 year. I liked it so much I bought another one to replace it. Should it have lasted more than a year?