5.0 out of 5 stars ORAL B Electric tooth Brush
This toothbrush performs well, holds charge for longer than previous models, and is very effective. I liked that it came with an extra brush head. Excellect value.
Published on Oct. 10 2012 by Caramia

2.0 out of 5 stars Terrible
The battery of the product stop charging in a month after i purchased from this store. The product itself was actually produced in 2011, which is beyond its original warranty cover rage. ;(
Published 2 months ago by WalstonZ

5.0 out of 5 stars ORAL B Electric tooth Brush, Oct. 10 2012
This review is from: Oral-B Vitality Dual Clean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars for $30 it's a steal! Arrived early!, Sept. 14 2013
My dentist recently suggest I use an electric toothbrush, since they're more accurate and reliable than manual brushing (hands down).

This meets my needs and then some. It has a built in timer that changes how the brush rotates for a few seconds; the purpose is to inform you that you've been brushing for 2 minutes and should stop now. The brush stays clean, since I rinse the head while it's still turned on for a second.

At some point you will have to buy replacements, but manual brushes have the same problem. Dental hygiene is hella worth the effort and money, jaw pain /bad cavities are unbearable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't Believe I Waited So Long To Get an Electric Toothbrush, July 31 2014
I've had this product for a couple of days, and after the first use, I noticed an improvement on some plaque build up on my teeth that I could not get rid of without going to the dentist. I love this toothbrush, and I cannot believe I waited so long to get one. Great purchase!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price, July 11 2014
Not bad for the price, works well and easy to recharge. I don't like the head on this, though. The one with only the oscillating head is much better. This one is rather big so I can't get both moving parts to touch my teeth at the same time on the curving parts of my mouth (side ish, but not all the way back).

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent toothbrush that may save your gums from rotting into ..., Dec 8 2014
SMH "SMH" (Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Excellent toothbrush that may save your gums from rotting into oblivion. When I first switched from manual to electric, it felt like a sanding belt inside your mouth - tearing off that gunk that sits there after a full hearted meal. I personally use the sensitive brush heads since they are smaller and cause less gag.

The battery on this model typically lasts around two weeks without recharging, but the effectiveness of the whirl will reduce with each brush because it's spinning slower as the battery drains.

Would recommend this for anyone who wants to keep their teeth.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great brush, Aug. 22 2013
My old one quit working some time ago and I was pleased to find this one. My vanity is small and this fits perfectly next to the regular toothbrush holder.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive but effective electric toothbrush, Jan. 21 2015
Works well, got it after dentist suggested trying electric toothbrush. I was skeptical but actually it is an improvement over manual brushing. The Oral-B line comes in many models, this is the low end one that often sells for under $20 CAD (price highly variable so keep checking). It is rechargeable, has a brushing time reminder (pauses briefly after about 2 min.) and really is very similar to other O-B models costing $100 or more. There are many sub-models only differentiated by the type of brush head provided, this one was the double brush model, which was fine for me although might be a bit large for kids or small adults. It comes with 2 heads and I ordered a smaller, spare 'floss version head' at the same time, however I think there really is not a lot of difference between the various heads available; they all work and one quickly adapts to their subtle differences.

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy!, June 15 2014
This rechargeable electric toothbrush has a single on/off switch and sits on a flat surface on the charger. The surface is easier to clean than the older model. It has excellent vibration and cleans teeth effectively. Price is cheaper than what I bought my first Oral-B Electric Toothbrush.

5.0 out of 5 stars I find this easy to hold is not noisy and think it is ..., Dec 16 2014
I find this easy to hold is not noisy and think it is fantastic that it lets me know when I have brushed for 2 minutes. I am quite happy with my purchase and would recommend it to people looking for a well priced electric toothbrush. It even looks good sitting on my counter.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good toothbrush, annoying there's no recharge light., Dec 17 2014
Recharges and brushes well. My only complaint, as some others have mentioned, is the lack of a recharging light: you can't tell if it's actually recharging or not, so you just have to assume it is. Still, a minor issue.

Oral-B Vitality Dual Clean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush