countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

I got this electrical toothbrush on sale, having always used manual brushes in the past. I didn't think there would be much difference, but WOW was I wrong! This thing honestly leaves your mouth feeling like you just left the dentist office for a routine clean! Really fresh, able to reach all my teeth with ease, powerful. The charge lasts a pretty long time (I brush 2-3 times a day & have it 'plugged in' almost all the time after using, so it never really 'runs out'). It came with some replacement heads for changing in 3 months time, which is a nice bonus.

The only downside is the brush heads don't come with any type of 'cover' or 'cap' for storage/after-use. It would be great if they added something like that in the pack, but you can find some covers/caps on Amazon for cheap.

Overall 5/5 - I recommend this toothbrush to all my friends & family (many have actually bought it too)
on June 27, 2016
TMI. For the past several years my mouth has been not feeling feeling fresh. I brush twice a day, floss and use mouth wash but after 30 mins but mouth would feel and taste stale and absolutely disgusting. I am healthy, so this did not make sense. My new dentist told me to get an electric toothbrush because I had gingivitis (even with brushing and flossing). I always thought these fancy devices were for snobs, but I am truly a believer now. I don't have horrible morning breath anymore and I never have to chew gum or mints to mask my breath. I hardly use mouth wash now because of how fresh my mouth feels after using my tooth brush. I am honestly so happy!
on April 28, 2016
I would recommend anyone to use an electric toothbrush instead of regular ones. It's just a smart investment.

The toothbrush itself is nothing fancy, but does a great job. At 30 $ it has an incredible value for the price.
on June 11, 2016
This is the exact replica of another Oral B tooth brush I replaced with this one. Great value for the money, stays powered up for ages on a single charge and does a thorough job of cleaning my teeth. It was delivered in a speedy manner and delivered in absolutely pristine condition.
on January 21, 2015
Works well, got it after dentist suggested trying electric toothbrush. I was skeptical but actually it is an improvement over manual brushing. The Oral-B line comes in many models, this is the low end one that often sells for under $20 CAD (price highly variable so keep checking). It is rechargeable, has a brushing time reminder (pauses briefly after about 2 min.) and really is very similar to other O-B models costing $100 or more. There are many sub-models only differentiated by the type of brush head provided, this one was the double brush model, which was fine for me although might be a bit large for kids or small adults. It comes with 2 heads and I ordered a smaller, spare 'floss version head' at the same time, however I think there really is not a lot of difference between the various heads available; they all work and one quickly adapts to their subtle differences.
on July 31, 2014
I've had this product for a couple of days, and after the first use, I noticed an improvement on some plaque build up on my teeth that I could not get rid of without going to the dentist. I love this toothbrush, and I cannot believe I waited so long to get one. Great purchase!
on October 10, 2012
This toothbrush performs well, holds charge for longer than previous models, and is very effective. I liked that it came with an extra brush head. Excellect value.
on June 5, 2016
I had an oralB model that was a few years old, cost 5x as much, and broke down. When it came to replace it, I found this one. It costs way less, and does exactly what I used my fancy model for, but without all the bells and whistles. Works great.
on June 14, 2016
Awesome toothbrush! Ordered because I needed a new toothbrush and this one had an awesome 20 dollar coupon so why not?! Super fast delivery and the toothbrush works amazing. I love that I can get a good quality electric without breaking the bank. This one does the trick for me, and really like the 2 min sensor it gives off.
on July 11, 2014
Not bad for the price, works well and easy to recharge. I don't like the head on this, though. The one with only the oscillating head is much better. This one is rather big so I can't get both moving parts to touch my teeth at the same time on the curving parts of my mouth (side ish, but not all the way back).