5.0 out of 5 stars kick butt workout
I have been using biggest loser workout videos and Jillian Micheals 30-day shred and shred it with weights for a while now but this dvd is by far the best. Jillian may be loud but Bob kicks your butt. Best workout video yet. I found muscles I didn't know existed.Can't wait to try Bob's other videos
Published on Oct. 11 2010 by L. Bujold

2.0 out of 5 stars What happened to Bob?
Published on Feb. 8 2012 by Eve Bastien

5.0 out of 5 stars kick butt workout, Oct. 11 2010
L. Bujold "marlou1972" (Ontario, canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bob Harper: Inside Out Method--Pure Burn, Super Strength (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome workout, Jan. 30 2012
S. Barr (canada) - See all my reviews
This workout is awesome. If you want to sweat, this is the workout for you. I love Bob, he motivates as he goes along. I've tried many different workouts but haven't found one I like as much as this. I am in fairly decent shape but this one gets me every time. When I want to sweat, I go for this DVD.

2.0 out of 5 stars What happened to Bob?, Feb. 8 2012
I liked the old Bob DVD. I have lots of Jillian's and sometimes get tired of getting yelled at so I switch to Bob who has a smoother attitude but gets you to work as much. Unfortunately, seems like Bob now tries to copy Jillian's attitude. He seems angry and is attitude annoys me. The editing of the DVD is also weird with some weird close up that prevent you from seeing the move... Very disappointing DVD!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great workout!, May 17 2014
Great strength training video. Can't do it everyday, though. The only downside for me is that it's recorded at a low volume, so I can't just listen to the instruction without putting the volume up to a crazy level; I have to constantly crank my neck up at the tv to see what the trainer is talking about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, Sept. 27 2013
I've done the insanity workout and was looking for variety. Bob harper provides that and It is very easy for beginners to pick up and go.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tough stuff, March 17 2013
Talk about no crap real training tips. Got me almost puking at first, now I get through almost all of it. Sore mornings after.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, Jan. 10 2013
This is a great workout for anyone trying to take it up a notch.
I would recommend this to you if you want to add a little intensity to your everyday workouts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kicks my butt!, May 12 2012
I love this video! Bob is pretty relentless, and I feel like I've really gotten a good workout by the end of the hour. I love that the other people in the video have a hard time keeping up - just goes to show it really *is* tough. Within two weeks of starting to use this video (every other day) I already noticed increased muscle tone and strength

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent workout, if you want to burn fat, Nov. 2 2014
Wow! Excellent workout, if you want to burn fat , build muscle, sweat , and love the feeling after that you had a great workout !, then this is the workout to do! Bob rocks!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, Sept. 4 2014
Not a workout that appeals to me now that I've done it a few times. May appeal to the under-30 crowd.

Bob Harper: Inside Out Method--Pure Burn, Super Strength