5.0 out of 5 stars kick butt workout
I have been using biggest loser workout videos and Jillian Micheals 30-day shred and shred it with weights for a while now but this dvd is by far the best. Jillian may be loud but Bob kicks your butt. Best workout video yet. I found muscles I didn't know existed.Can't wait to try Bob's other videos
Published on Oct. 11 2010 by L. Bujold

2.0 out of 5 stars What happened to Bob?
Published on Feb. 8 2012 by Eve Bastien

5.0 out of 5 stars kick butt workout, Oct. 11 2010
L. Bujold "marlou1972" (Ontario, canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bob Harper: Inside Out Method--Pure Burn, Super Strength [Import] (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome workout, Jan. 30 2012
S. Barr (canada) - See all my reviews
This workout is awesome. If you want to sweat, this is the workout for you. I love Bob, he motivates as he goes along. I've tried many different workouts but haven't found one I like as much as this. I am in fairly decent shape but this one gets me every time. When I want to sweat, I go for this DVD.

2.0 out of 5 stars What happened to Bob?, Feb. 8 2012
I liked the old Bob DVD. I have lots of Jillian's and sometimes get tired of getting yelled at so I switch to Bob who has a smoother attitude but gets you to work as much. Unfortunately, seems like Bob now tries to copy Jillian's attitude. He seems angry and is attitude annoys me. The editing of the DVD is also weird with some weird close up that prevent you from seeing the move... Very disappointing DVD!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great workout!, May 17 2014
Great strength training video. Can't do it everyday, though. The only downside for me is that it's recorded at a low volume, so I can't just listen to the instruction without putting the volume up to a crazy level; I have to constantly crank my neck up at the tv to see what the trainer is talking about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, Sept. 27 2013
I've done the insanity workout and was looking for variety. Bob harper provides that and It is very easy for beginners to pick up and go.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tough stuff, March 17 2013
Talk about no crap real training tips. Got me almost puking at first, now I get through almost all of it. Sore mornings after.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, Jan. 10 2013
This is a great workout for anyone trying to take it up a notch.
I would recommend this to you if you want to add a little intensity to your everyday workouts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kicks my butt!, May 12 2012
I love this video! Bob is pretty relentless, and I feel like I've really gotten a good workout by the end of the hour. I love that the other people in the video have a hard time keeping up - just goes to show it really *is* tough. Within two weeks of starting to use this video (every other day) I already noticed increased muscle tone and strength

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome workout!!, Jan. 14 2011
Mary (Toronto, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
If you want to get in shape, this is the dvd to do it. This is the first dvd that I bought that featured Bob Harper..He is amazing...Love him and his workout, as well as, his other new cardio dvd. I did both dvd's two days in a row and I couldn't move for a week. There are no breaks in between like some of Jari Love's dvd's(Slim&Lean, Core etc..), so you really don't have a chance to cool down. Your heart rate is up for almost the whole time. The exercises remind me of those that you see on those tv shows, 10 Pounds Bootcamp and XWeighted. They use all the muscles of your body. Great workout!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but not Excellent, April 8 2011
I purchased this DVD a month ago. After using P90x last year to lose weight for my wedding I gained some of the weight back after the honeymoon and first months of marriage. Looking ahead to this summer I'm trying to tone up (aren't we all!) and thought I'd like to change my exercise routine up.

I'm a fan of Biggest Loser this current season, only because we recently bought a PVR which allows me to fast foward through the lengthly commericals and speed up the weigh in process which normally take 20 minutes! So I decide to give Bob's DVD's a try.

I adore Bob, in this DVD I think he's a great motivator and some of the exercises definitly tire your muscles out. However P90x was more specific in its muscle groups so after my first month trial, I am content but haven't been wowed!! I plan to incoporate p90x back in and do his strength work out once a week.

Bob Harper: Inside Out Method--Pure Burn, Super Strength [Import]