march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on April 1, 2013
Pros:
- easy to assemble
- sturdy and solid when operating
- comfortable up until aprx 1 hour of using
- resistance levels are actually strong enough to build up strength and for cardio purposes
- cheaper than other bikes in the same category of quality

Cons:
- a popcorn fart produces more wind than the built in fan
- doesn't include an AC adapter from factory (I suggest looking at a local dollar store before you spend 20 bucks on here, I'm quite sure there would be something there that would suffice as the ac adapter being sold on here)
- display rather small, but still does what it's intended to do
- like previously mentioned, becomes uncomfortable after an hour or so, assuming you will adapt and this won't be an issue after constant use

Haven't used it enough or for a long enough period of time to comment on its durability and longevity, but as of right now with the handful of uses it has gotten, I am currently satisfied with the product.
on October 17, 2012
First, I saved in excess of $100 by purchasing through Amazon.ca. Secondly, the product was delivered within 5 days of purchase date and no cost shipping. I was able to assemble product on my own in about 1 hour. I purchased this product for two reasons. I will be undergoing a total knee replacement and wanted this product for pre-operative exercise as well as post operative physiotherapy. I am most pleased with the performance,and the graphics and read outs for each workout session. I would suggest to Schwinn to eliminate the speakers on future editions and perhaps install a larger fan - overall an excellent product
on October 18, 2012
if you like this kind of bike and you don't want to pay 600 and more, this product is great, take the dc converter, know in advance the fan is useless, extremely silent, no vibration, enjoy, it fits small people as well, my girlfriend is 5 feet tall, this is not a feature of all bikes of that category
on November 12, 2015
I bought this bike thinking that it would become just a phase eventually. Nope...I love it, it's comfortable and I have it in front of the TV so that instead of sitting on the couch I peddle while I'm watching TV in the evenings. That way I'm constantly in motion and doing a body good.
on November 12, 2015
My wife uses this and is happy with it. It isn't designed for use by someone power training, but is fine for someone doing low level cardio.
on December 30, 2014