boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports march Tools Registry

on January 29, 2013
I mistakenly left this spatula in a dutch oven and cooked it inside baked beans for many hours. The spatula is still perfectly intact and didn't discolor. The beans were good too and didn't taste like spatula. I will buy more of this brand and I like their charity promoting cooking among young folks. Perhaps they can teach me nor to leave my utensils in the stew!
I use all of the silicone scrapers in the HIC set. They're wonderful. No food getting caught between handle and silicone end, no cleaning hassles! I'd recommend these to anyone who cooks and bakes on a reg basis
on November 15, 2011
Very sturdy, definitely better quality than my old dollar store ones. I would recommend it. My favourite part is that it's all one piece so there are no crevices for mold to grow in and it's easy to clean.
on May 31, 2013
I love this spatula. I bought it to replace a cheap dollar store spatula that I broke while making peanut brittle. It is large, sturdy and heat resistant. I love the fact that the entire spatula is one piece, which means less chances of breaking the handle. It is bigger than the cheap dollar store spatulas too. The nice bright colour make it handy when you have to fish it out of a crowded drawer. I'm very pleased with my purchase. I bought the orange and blue spatulas too and they are just as great.
on August 11, 2015
Worth every penny. Has a solid core that is totally encapsulated with silicone. Love the colour choices. These have been in and out of the dishwasher at least 30 times with no problems. No tearing or nicking. Love the single piece constructions which means no food bits or oils stuck in nooks or crannys. This is a great product but I prefer the other form factor which is more of a "scraper".
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon November 25, 2015
I love these spatulas! The handles aren't plastic like others, they are silicone and all is one piece! They're good for super heat and come out of the dishwasher looking like brand new! I've had other silicone spatulas but the handles were plastic that broke down in the dishwasher. These are great and so I got two! Would definitely recommend these!
on May 16, 2014
This spatula is very durable. It cleans easily, it's strong enough to break food apart, and the colour is nice. The end can get a bit discoloured with lots of high heat use, but other than that it has held up great.
on December 7, 2014
Très bon rapport qualité-prix. Je l'ai acheté en spécial sur Amazon.ca à 3-4$. Elle est souple et en silicone. Elle est fait d'un bout, ce qui simplifie le lavage. Je le recommande à tous!
on November 11, 2011
Very durable, washes well, withstands hot substances, does not discolor.
Very good weight and easy to handle.
Has not warped, the edge has stayed nice and flat and straight.
on July 8, 2014
Love these things they don't scratch your frying pans up!
Great for baking or cooking!

I love using them for omelets!