5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, Aug. 27 2012
Valerie (Alliston, ON) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I use all of the silicone scrapers in the HIC set. They're wonderful. No food getting caught between handle and silicone end, no cleaning hassles! I'd recommend these to anyone who cooks and bakes on a reg basis

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8 2014
This review is from: HIC Brands that Cook Essentials 10.5-Inch Silicone Spatula, Blueberry (Kitchen)
very good things and must be have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, July 8 2014
Love these things they don't scratch your frying pans up!
Great for baking or cooking!

I love using them for omelets!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, even in high heat, May 16 2014
Kirby (Edmonton, AB) - See all my reviews
This spatula is very durable. It cleans easily, it's strong enough to break food apart, and the colour is nice. The end can get a bit discoloured with lots of high heat use, but other than that it has held up great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, May 31 2013
I love this spatula. I bought it to replace a cheap dollar store spatula that I broke while making peanut brittle. It is large, sturdy and heat resistant. I love the fact that the entire spatula is one piece, which means less chances of breaking the handle. It is bigger than the cheap dollar store spatulas too. The nice bright colour make it handy when you have to fish it out of a crowded drawer. I'm very pleased with my purchase. I bought the orange and blue spatulas too and they are just as great.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, Jan. 29 2013
I mistakenly left this spatula in a dutch oven and cooked it inside baked beans for many hours. The spatula is still perfectly intact and didn't discolor. The beans were good too and didn't taste like spatula. I will buy more of this brand and I like their charity promoting cooking among young folks. Perhaps they can teach me nor to leave my utensils in the stew!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Nov. 15 2011
M. Pham (Montreal, QC) - See all my reviews
Very sturdy, definitely better quality than my old dollar store ones. I would recommend it. My favourite part is that it's all one piece so there are no crevices for mold to grow in and it's easy to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great spatula!, Nov. 11 2011
Very durable, washes well, withstands hot substances, does not discolor.
Very good weight and easy to handle.
Has not warped, the edge has stayed nice and flat and straight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great spatula that is light and does the job perfectly, Sept. 30 2013
E. Chan (Canada) - See all my reviews
I'm a big fan of all silicon kitchen products. I did a lot of research and went through many different plastic and nylon spatulas which all seem to melt or flake off into your food after a while. This spatula provides just the right amount of flex for getting thick liquids out and is fairly light to hold and use with one hand.

The 10.5 inch is a nice length, wouldn't go any smaller. Use this a lot to help empty the last bit of smoothie from the blender and for baking.