5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal, July 5 2012
This review is from: Casio Men's Twin Sensor Multi-Function Sport Watch Grey SGW300H-1AVCF (Watch)
I am happy to get a barometer watch back since I lost my last one 15 years ago.

This is the cheapest barometer equipped branded watch on the market. It has a large display, ideal for outdoor activities, especially good for scout hiking. It shows time in all mode. An excellent watch with multiple functions. It has 2 amber LEDs to light up the display when the light button is pressed.

The thing I do not like is the strap is wide enough, but a bit thin, just my personal feeling. The material reflects the price. It looks like the watch can be easily scratched and leave mark on the matte finish. Coz when I receive the watch, there are already some minor scratch on the sensor and the opposite end. :( It is different form my last G-shock and I found this watch is pretty unique that it does not plot the air pressure on a graph. Instead the watch shows an arrow point to positive or negative direction, representing the pressure differences. The user manual were not very clear about how the comparison were showing the different reading between two manual measurement or the watch itself will do automatic measurements and comparing the results. I tried to do two manual measurements but since the pressure did not change... so there are no arrows shown on the display. Personally I like the graph type more.

Since the latest model 400 cost more than a double and at that price range, there are many other choices. I think this is still my best choice. I love it. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent watch at a great price, Oct. 21 2013
My Casio Pathfinder watch finally packed it in after 10 years of heavy duty use, so I was looking for a replacement watch that had most of the same features. This watch has all the features of my old watch except the compass and altimeter log at one third of the price. I hardly ever used the compass and the altimeter log of my old watch, because a GPS does a better job of it. The watch strap of this watch is a little thin indeed, and I kept the watch strap of the Casio pathfinder (for which I paid almost $30!) to eventually replace it with.

4.0 out of 5 stars great for the price, Sept. 24 2013
accurate for the price, solid built
Very useful on hiking, camping
All in all myself and all my friends were impressed

4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch, July 10 2014
As expected, good to have this for my nephew.