march Unlimited cloud storage boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on July 5, 2012
I am happy to get a barometer watch back since I lost my last one 15 years ago.

This is the cheapest barometer equipped branded watch on the market. It has a large display, ideal for outdoor activities, especially good for scout hiking. It shows time in all mode. An excellent watch with multiple functions. It has 2 amber LEDs to light up the display when the light button is pressed.

The thing I do not like is the strap is wide enough, but a bit thin, just my personal feeling. The material reflects the price. It looks like the watch can be easily scratched and leave mark on the matte finish. Coz when I receive the watch, there are already some minor scratch on the sensor and the opposite end. :( It is different form my last G-shock and I found this watch is pretty unique that it does not plot the air pressure on a graph. Instead the watch shows an arrow point to positive or negative direction, representing the pressure differences. The user manual were not very clear about how the comparison were showing the different reading between two manual measurement or the watch itself will do automatic measurements and comparing the results. I tried to do two manual measurements but since the pressure did not change... so there are no arrows shown on the display. Personally I like the graph type more.

Since the latest model 400 cost more than a double and at that price range, there are many other choices. I think this is still my best choice. I love it. :)
on October 21, 2013
My Casio Pathfinder watch finally packed it in after 10 years of heavy duty use, so I was looking for a replacement watch that had most of the same features. This watch has all the features of my old watch except the compass and altimeter log at one third of the price. I hardly ever used the compass and the altimeter log of my old watch, because a GPS does a better job of it. The watch strap of this watch is a little thin indeed, and I kept the watch strap of the Casio pathfinder (for which I paid almost $30!) to eventually replace it with.
on December 2, 2015
Great watch. Didn't want a triple sensor as it would be too bulky and more money, so compromise by picking this one with Altimeter/Barometer and Temperature. I can always attach one of the mini compass to the watch band if I have to. Only problem with the temperature feature is that, when worn, it is not showing the atmospheric temperature but your body temperature.
on March 24, 2016
Arrived on time and was just what I expected. Woks well and is easy to operate. Instruction manual is hard to read (very small print) so it is best to view the OI on line from the Casio site. Good watch at a good price.
on April 13, 2016
Good quality watch with lots of functionality. I would have preferred a graph for the atmospheric pressure trend and icons for weather forecast. Nevertheless, price is much better than retail stores.
on March 12, 2016
It was as good as I thought it would be, and it was here in no time. Will be a loyal Amazon user from now on.
on March 12, 2016
Good product, look pretty solid, I haven't tried it yet in the nature, but seems to work well! Fast shipping
on February 22, 2015
Exactly as advertised. Used it during a trekk in Nepal Himalaya to monitor our altitude.
on August 9, 2015
The watch is good for swimming and out door activity. Great present for the low price.
on December 6, 2014
This is a birthday gift. It looks nice and feels solid. Worth the money.