countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Color: Black|Change

on December 2, 2015
Great watch. Didn't want a triple sensor as it would be too bulky and more money, so compromise by picking this one with Altimeter/Barometer and Temperature. I can always attach one of the mini compass to the watch band if I have to. Only problem with the temperature feature is that, when worn, it is not showing the atmospheric temperature but your body temperature.
on March 24, 2016
Arrived on time and was just what I expected. Woks well and is easy to operate. Instruction manual is hard to read (very small print) so it is best to view the OI on line from the Casio site. Good watch at a good price.
on October 21, 2013
My Casio Pathfinder watch finally packed it in after 10 years of heavy duty use, so I was looking for a replacement watch that had most of the same features. This watch has all the features of my old watch except the compass and altimeter log at one third of the price. I hardly ever used the compass and the altimeter log of my old watch, because a GPS does a better job of it. The watch strap of this watch is a little thin indeed, and I kept the watch strap of the Casio pathfinder (for which I paid almost $30!) to eventually replace it with.
on November 27, 2014
I bought this watch half a year ago for my brother as a present. He liked it a lot. Now, non of the buttons work. He can't even change time. I asked Cassio for the warranty but they require original receipt ( that I have lost) and they said I will need to pay for repair. So, good idea for present and good looking watch turned out to be source of frustration to me and my brother
on April 13, 2016
Good quality watch with lots of functionality. I would have preferred a graph for the atmospheric pressure trend and icons for weather forecast. Nevertheless, price is much better than retail stores.
on March 12, 2016
It was as good as I thought it would be, and it was here in no time. Will be a loyal Amazon user from now on.
on March 12, 2016
Good product, look pretty solid, I haven't tried it yet in the nature, but seems to work well! Fast shipping
on February 22, 2015
Exactly as advertised. Used it during a trekk in Nepal Himalaya to monitor our altitude.
on August 9, 2015
The watch is good for swimming and out door activity. Great present for the low price.
on December 6, 2014
This is a birthday gift. It looks nice and feels solid. Worth the money.