summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on December 7, 2011
This item is suitable for large batches of rice as well as small. I did a cup of rice and had no issues, even though the manual starts its measures at 2 cups. The only thing that was contrary to the guide was that the wild rice cooked alot faster (about 30 minutes) than stated. Then it sat on warm which caused it to burn on the bottom a bit as I hadnt realized it was done already. So you just have to make sure it doesnt sit on warm too long (after the rice is done cooking the unit auto switches to 'warm'). I noted first time using it that the metal inner pot doesnt sit snugly and I fiddled with it for quite awhile before I realized that it IS loose fitting until you put rice and water in. I havent tried steaming anything yet. overall, the unit looks nice and cleans up easy.
on September 24, 2012
This rice cooker just like its product description can cook 10+ cups of rice. It is easy and convenient: pressing the button, waiting for 20 minutes and then getting the cooked rice. It does not have other fancy functions rather than cooking rice, but it is enough for me.
on April 22, 2015
I had a $100.00 rice cooker with all the bells and whistles, that bit the dust a few weeks ago. I decided on a whim to try this one out, and I am so glad that I did. It has no bells or whistles, but does a fantastic job cooking the rice. It's far more even than my older more expensive rice cooker. I am very happy with this product.
on September 13, 2011
I bought this rice cooker about one month ago. I use it every day and it works very well. The capacity is large enough for six to eight people. My experience of using it is to put the rice in water for at least 40 minutes before cooking. The only con I can see is the short wire.
on May 19, 2015
works very well. Very big for many cups of rice. Over cooks a little at the bottom but other than that very happy. Delivery was super quick
on September 5, 2015
Have been using it for almost a year now. Its great. The size is big enough for you to cook for guests. Very reliable, no issues so far
on September 28, 2013
loved this product so much i bought one for my mother. this is so good to use. i cook quinoa and rice in it.
on February 11, 2013
It's solid product, easy to use and clean. other than that, I don't know what to expect from this product
on May 7, 2015