5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best series ever - on Blu-Ray!
Finally, all the Lethal Weapons together on Blu-Ray! These are the original theatrical versions with the deleted or added scenes from other versions kept separate. This leaves this classic series the way it should be even though many liked those scenes in; most of those scenes however didn't add anything to the movies.

Watching all 4 on consecutive nights...
Published on Nov. 18 2011 by David W. Wildeboer

2.0 out of 5 stars Lethal Weapon Collection BluRay
Published 4 months ago by E. Field

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best series ever - on Blu-Ray!, Nov. 18 2011
David W. Wildeboer (Lacombe, Alberta Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lethal Weapon Collection 1-4 [Blu-ray] [Import] (Blu-ray)

Watching all 4 on consecutive nights brought back how good the acting, characters, drama, comedy, writing, everything is. Despite his recent meltdowns, Gibson really made his name as an actor here and his teaming with Glover is just perfect. The supporting cast - Pesci, Russo, Rock, along with those who played Glover's family (and they were the same actors through the series - not always done, the police officers/captain and psychiatrist - just added and fit in. I think the final credits of LW 4 show that with basically a family photo album (remember those) scrolling through.

I haven't watched the extras yet but there's a lot and they look to be quite in depth. Both the picture and sound translated quite well to Blu-Ray even though LW 1 came out in 1987(!).

All-in-all, a classic movie series gets the treatment it deserves. Highly recommended to any Lethal Weapon fan and, frankly, to any movie fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars lots of laughs, June 23 2013
F. Crawford (Scarborough, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
It is a great comedy action movie set. Picture & sound quality is great in this box set.
definitely recommend. Has all you need all four movies and extras

4.0 out of 5 stars Great set, Jan. 22 2014
I ended up getting this for a pretty good deal and I'm glad I did! Initially I bought it for my husband, who likes the movies but didn't own any. I've watched them all with him and I have to say, they're a lot of fun. This set is really just the basics, but you don't really need more than that.

2.0 out of 5 stars Lethal Weapon Collection BluRay, Nov. 26 2013
E. Field "scifi98" (Calgary, Alberta Canada) - See all my reviews
I made the mistake of just reading Amazon's description, instead of reading the reviews. I would not have bought this set except that it said that Lethal Weapon was the Director's Cut, which it is not. Also, the box says, that Lethal Weapon is supposed to be 1.85, but it is not, it is 1.78. I would give this set a 4/5 except for the mistakes made on the description and the packaging. I have the Lethal Weapon collection in DVD format and LW1, 2, 3 are Director's cuts and in DTS. From now on, I will pay attention to the reviews. E.Field

5.0 out of 5 stars Upgrade from VHS, June 14 2013
Must have. Loved It. Had to have this to replace the good old VHS tapes. I would recommend these movies to all who like action and comedy movies.

5.0 out of 5 stars replacement of worn out VHS movies, May 1 2013
the set came packaged well, on the due date and this customer well satisfied. I am not a Mel Gibson fan anymore but the acting and
stunts in this set well done, funny and a credit to main actor like Danny Glover etc. They are enjoyed with no bias for future personal failings in life. They entertain on there own merit. Thank you seller for prompt attentions.

5.0 out of 5 stars LETHAL WEAPON 1 - 4, April 24 2013
I loved all 4 films the first time I saw them, and, I really enjoyed watching them again. I keep expecting a fifth film to surface.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lethal Weapon Blu-ray Collection THEATRICAL ONLY, Jan. 15 2013
Daniel Martel "Gladiator" (Mont St-Hilaire, Quebec, Canada) - See all my reviews
5 stars for the movies. 4 stars for the VOLUNTARY omission of a Drector's Cut as the one I have on DVD. I love the complete series. But, I'm a bit disappointed that it's NOT the Director's Cut. I have the DC on DVD and I feel it's much better than the theatrical version. We should at least have both versions to choose our own preference. You DO have lots of extended scenes as an extra, but not as part of the movies. For the P & A quality, refer to Blu-ray.com's complete review. To summarize, all of the movies have been restored and they look really great. Enjoy! Until they decide to exploit us for the Extended Director's Cut.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but..., Jan. 14 2013
Al Lui - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lethal Weapon Collection 1-4 [Blu-ray] [Import] (Blu-ray)
The packaging for this bluray is crap. Picture quality and audio are the best. My only disappointment is this set does not contain the directors cut version of these films.

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy the Direct Cut and the LW 4 (Premiere Collection), June 10 2004
HKBigB (Calgary, Alberta Canada) - See all my reviews
Lethal Weapon Legacy (Director's Cut) [3 Discs] with Lethal Weapon 4 (Widescreen), you need to pay CDN$67.46, but this "Complete Series" only for CDN$59.92.
You will found all the features and even the movie no differences with the Director's Cut and the Vol 4 (Premiere Collection). Why use more money to get the movies ?
I think the "Warner Home Video" just want to get money from the guy don't have time to search and compare the products.
I want to give this movies 4-1/2 stars but Amazon only let me choose 4 or 5 stars.
All 4 Lethal Weapon is a good movie except the Vol 4 because they just waste the good action star "Jet Li", if you have seen Jet Li others movie you will knew that in this movie he cannot fully to show off his Kung Fu and fast action.
Want to know what I said about "Jet Li", try these movies "Remeo Must Die", "Kiss of the Dragon", "The One" and if you want to see more exciting Kung Fu movie of Jet Li, then try "Legend", "Once upon a time in China", "The Enforcer", etc.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›