biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Price:$47.80+ $7.00 shipping

on March 3, 2013
It actually looked as though this was put in the box after having been smashed. Can't figure any other the way the pieces could of been in that packing state in an undamaged box. My fault I didn't get to return it though since I've been in and out of hospital and didn't make it a priority:(
on December 3, 2011
I always had trouble making tea without the tea bags because it would get everywhere in my tea. So I bought this, and its great because when I buy tea without tea bags this is my solution now.
on December 31, 2012
Given as a gift. It was mailed to another country to a big loose leaf tea drinker. I just wish it could have been shipped to the wanted destination.
on June 25, 2014
This thing is really cute and I really like it - however finding a large glass cup for it was a challenge.