5.0 out of 5 stars Great for tea
I always had trouble making tea without the tea bags because it would get everywhere in my tea. So I bought this, and its great because when I buy tea without tea bags this is my solution now.
Published on Dec 3 2011 by pat

1.0 out of 5 stars pour packaging
It actually looked as though this was put in the box after having been smashed. Can't figure any other the way the pieces could of been in that packing state in an undamaged box. My fault I didn't get to return it though since I've been in and out of hospital and didn't make it a priority:(
Published on March 3 2013 by lexxiluthershadow

1.0 out of 5 stars pour packaging, March 3 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for tea, Dec 3 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, Dec 31 2012
This review is from: Arta Tea Infuser and Saucer (Kitchen)
Given as a gift. It was mailed to another country to a big loose leaf tea drinker. I just wish it could have been shipped to the wanted destination.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really cute, June 25 2014
This review is from: Arta Tea Infuser and Saucer (Kitchen)
This thing is really cute and I really like it - however finding a large glass cup for it was a challenge.

Arta Tea Infuser and Saucer