5.0 out of 5 stars The Impressive Clean Bottle!, Sept. 21 2011
This review is from: Clean Bottle Cl-01 22 Ounces Water Bottle (Sports)
I recieved my Clean Bottle yesterday, and I am impressed. There is no leaking from the bottom or top at all. The look of the bottle is very different, I like it for sure. The spout pops in and out for easy drinking. For some reason, I find it keeps my liquids quite cool for a while, even though its hard plastic? Thats great. The size is about the same as an Aquafina bottle, maybe a little bigger. Its the perfect size anyways and is easy to hold. I thought I would be able to put my whole hand in for cleaning, but I can't. But, that doesn't matter because you can stick two fingers with a cloth in both ends and reach the whole inside of the bottle! I love that. I know some people were complaining about a plastic smell on the bottle, and I only noticed it from the rubber mouthpiece. Once you use it once, its completely gone. I am very impressed with this product, I recommend it to everyone who is picky and like water bottles. Everyone will want this bottle! IT IS GREAT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean Bottle, where have you been all my life?, Nov. 6 2013
This review is from: Clean Bottle Cl-01 22 Ounces Water Bottle (Sports)
I have bought tons of water bottles, but this is the best one I've used. I'm going to replace all my other bottles with these clean bottles. Love love the fact you can dissemble the entire bottle including the nozzle. And these bottles don't leak either.

Now if only there were more choices in colours to match my bikes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple solution to a dirty problem., May 31 2013
soryu2222 (Hamilton ,ON, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Clean Bottle Cl-01 22 Ounces Water Bottle (Sports)
The only negative to this bottle is that the mouth valve isn't really designed for easy disassembly and and will probably be the dirtiest part.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great concept, well executed, Jan. 19 2013
Karen (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Clean Bottle Cl-01 22 Ounces Water Bottle (Sports)
If you've ever had Gatorade start to go mouldy in the bottom of your water bottle - here's your solution! Easy to remove (and reattach) the top and bottom, doesn't leak, the body plastic is firm enough to be sturdy while still soft enough to squeeze easily, while the top and bottom are a more rigid plastic keeping the bottle steady when it's standing. Spout opens when you want it to but stays closed when not in use. Mine has never accidentally popped open or leaked. Great bottle!

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 thumbs up!, Dec 11 2012
This review is from: Clean Bottle Cl-01 22 Ounces Water Bottle (Sports)
Excellant bottles, excellant service, somedays it just goes right!
Is so nice having a bottle that's so easy to clean.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bottle, Nov. 18 2012
This review is from: Clean Bottle Cl-01 22 Ounces Water Bottle (Sports)
I saw these bottles on Shark Tank and decided to purchase- the only complaint I'd have is since there is nothing covering the spout that you sip from I'd rather it come with a flip cover so it doesn't get dirty while it's sitting at your desk or on your bike.

4.0 out of 5 stars great bottle, June 9 2012
This review is from: Clean Bottle Cl-01 22 Ounces Water Bottle (Sports)
Great purchase in comparison to the standard bike water bottle. Well known for its easy cleaning concept but I also enjoy the sober look.

4.0 out of 5 stars Très bien, March 30 2012
This review is from: Clean Bottle Cl-01 22 Ounces Water Bottle (Sports)
Se lave super facilement mais comme sur la photo ce n'est pas la plus belle bouteille d'eau au monde! Fait très bien la job, durable et très fonctionnelle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean Bottle Is Perfect!, Feb. 25 2012
This review is from: Clean Bottle Cl-01 22 Ounces Water Bottle (Sports)
What a great idea! I've just replaced my cruddy old water bottles with the Clean Bottle. No leaks, and I can completely dismantle the bottle to clean it! Even the mouthpiece comes out of the cap for cleaning! And spinning the bottom off lets me clean the corners where I couldn't get before. Simple idea well executed, highly recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars clean bottle, Feb. 20 2012
This review is from: Clean Bottle Cl-01 22 Ounces Water Bottle (Sports)
Xxcellent idea. The bottle itself is a little too stiff - making it difficult to squeeze. Fits well with the special holder for running.

ARRAY(0xb0517204)