march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Family Tools

on March 14, 2012
Received the 0.48 and 0.36 Stainless Steel mugs in silver today,really nice and solidly manufactured..
tested with boiling water and both were at exactly185 degrees after 6 hours sitting on a cold fireplace..
Would definitely buy again.
on May 3, 2012
I don't even know what to say, I made tea in this that was still too hot to drink 2 hours later, with the lid OFF, it's crazy insulated, the outside stays cold. I love how the lid comes apart to clean it, they basically thought of everything
on February 6, 2012
hahaha... amazing, it can keep hot more than 8 hrs, love it sooooo much, no complain, easy to hold and clean ^^~
on October 18, 2012
I use this thermos every day since buying it, and have since bought another for my girlfriend. It keeps my coffee nice and hot for hours at a time. It just works. Never worry about leaking liquids, this thermos is rock solid. Good number of uses too - make a pot of tea, and put some of it in the thermos to keep it warm so your tea is still nice and hot in an hour, whereas in the pot it would be cold.

No complaints whatsoever. The price is a little high, but you get what you pay for and it's clear that this is a product that's made to last.
on September 21, 2011
The stuff in my thermos stays hot for what feels like forever, which is amazing! Love the color and physical design (I like the simplicity of how it's a straight cylinder instead of the normal mugs that sort of curve inwards towards the bottom). Being able to take apart the cap and whatnot makes it a lot easier to wash.

The only thing I don't like about it is that the mouth is very big and I'd never drink from it if I'm travelling on the bus or something because it'll definitely spill. It'd be nice if there was a travel-type lid I could use with it or something, with a small opening that I can close when I'm not drinking from it.
on November 16, 2013
My husband and I each have one of these. I have given them an excellent rating before. My friend loves her insulated mug as well. This colour is very nice - stylish - a greyish-taupe, with black plastic on rim so stains don't show. Keeps her tea hot for hours.
on November 28, 2013
There are many travel mugs available, but no company come close the quality that Zojirushi has to offer.

As others said in their reviews, the heat retention is amazing (make your drink in the morning and it stays hot throughout the day) You can also use this over the summer with ice.

But what makes Zojirushi stands out amongst other competitors is the fluorine coating. Other stainless steel mugs make your tea oxidized, changing it's colour and taste.

Also I like the fact that you can dissemble parts to keep this product very clean and long lasting.

Definitely worth every penny you are paying!
on May 10, 2015
Great heat keeper, only con is it keeps beverage too hot too long, which makes me have to leave the cap open. Maybe it should introduce some kind of window to allow steam out.

Another issue is no part could be found to be sold separately. The cap of this consists of several small pieces, which is a very good design because wash can be thoroughly. But the top of the cap (cap of cap?) is easy to be lost especially in a crowd of people, and that happened to one of mine. When I tried to find place to purchase only that part, it seems nowhere.
on February 9, 2015
Annoying product.

Disadvantages:
- Too many pieces to wash: If you don't take it apart and wash every rubber gasket, you'll get stinky bacterial growth
- Too many pieces: If you lose ONE little rubber gasket, you can't use the water bottle anymore... it will LEAK
- Need to dilute hot beverages with cold water, as the insulation is ridiculously effective

Advantages:
- Excellent for cold beverages; insulation is ridiculously effective and lasts for hours
- Doesn't leak
on March 22, 2013
Great style and functionality. It keeps my tea hot for hours & hours. It's easy to clean, and absolutely perfect for work.