5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Service
Hi There;

I received it in good order - I love super hero movies being done with live actors - I can't always watch a movie in it's entirety in one sitting - I find buying DVDs to be a much better option.
Published 13 months ago by James Jay

2.0 out of 5 stars More of the same... only not as good.
I'm definitely not in the majority here, but this movie just didn't do it for me. The same story as the first is remade, with a few new elements, but even the new elements aren't that good and treated with an absolute disrespect for the character. Stark's alcoholism is comical at best instead of being dramatic, his sickness is way too exaggerated for the impact it truly...
Published 10 months ago by Simon Bergeron

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sequel, Sept. 23 2013
Rebecky - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Iron Man 2 (DVD)
Great addition to the first Iron Man.
Superhero saves the world with his friend. Iron Man is a semi-realistic hero, and the movies are full of action and adventure.

5.0 out of 5 stars great stuff, July 25 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars In the Name of Iran, May 7 2014
Peyman ADLDOUSTI (Persian Gulf) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Iron Man 2 (DVD)
I watched part I and needed to watch Part II. This time, Iron Man is brought before the US legislative body to give-up his suit, and he does not. A Russian man claims that his father pioneered that knowledge and they stole his thunder. It is a clash between two titans. It is an epic clash between two titans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Two thumbs up, March 18 2014
This review is from: Iron Man 2 (DVD)
I was never much of a fan of the comic book but I love these movies. The combination of acting with action give you a movie that is fun and great to watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, Jan. 17 2014
what can i say, it's what I expected and the price was right and the bluray works just fine as I expected

5.0 out of 5 stars received, Dec 30 2013
This review is from: Iron Man 2 (Bilingual) (DVD)
in great time and in great condition. It is a Christmas gift and have not had a chance to watch it but looking forward to it.
Thanks so much for getting it here on time ! Will gladly shop again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, Dec 26 2013
Mandy - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Iron Man 2 (DVD)
I liked it, but I would have liked to see a little more dialogue. Don't get me wrong, it's there, but I found it lacking.

5.0 out of 5 stars great stuff, May 23 2010
i had high high expectations for this film,since the first one was so good.i'm happy to say i wasn't disappointed.there is more going on this one that much is certain.Sam Jackson returns as Nick Fury head of Shield in a expanded role.Mickey Rourke plays a baddie(with relish and gusto)Scarlett Johanssen's character is underwritten and underutilized,which is unfortunate,because the character is rife with potential.here's hoping they remedy that situation in the upcoming avengers film.Sam Rockwell has an interesting role.Don Cheadle replaces Terrance Howard as Lt.Colonel James "Rhodey" Rhodes,and i have to say,i think he is a better fit.and of course Robert and Gwyneth return as Pepper and Tony.and we finally get to know Pepper's actual first name.for me,Iron Man 2 is a 5/5

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 1 2014
Good item

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Iron Man 2 (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy) (Bilingual)
CDN$ 48.99 CDN$ 28.00