5.0 out of 5 stars Great Blender
Published on March 27 2011 by happy

2.0 out of 5 stars I wish I had not purchased this blender
The jar will spin itself loose if you don't hold on tight. The jar is very heavy, and if you break it it costs $45 to replace. Unfortunately I did break mine trying to wash it. About a year after purchasing the blender the blade assembly locked up and I had to pay $25 plus shipping to replace. Next time I will just buy a Blendtec
Published 7 months ago by K. Boedigheimer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Blender, March 27 2011
This review is from: Cuisinart SPB-600C SmartPower Deluxe Blender (Die-Cast) (Kitchen)
I have had this blender for over a month now and have used it several times. I mostly use it to make smoothies. I have had no problems so far. It takes a while to crush the frozen fruit and I sometimes have to take the lid off and move the fruit around, but the blender is solid and does not 'walk' or move, even when doing tough jobs like crushing frozen fruit. It fits very compactly on my countertop and looks great! It comes apart and is easy to clean. I have bought cheap blenders before, and though this was pricier, I feel it is well worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought one for mon, Nov. 2 2011
I bought this one for my mom as a gift. It felt sturdy and well built. So far, there hasn't been any complaints.

2.0 out of 5 stars I wish I had not purchased this blender, Sept. 18 2013
K. Boedigheimer (Minnesota) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars cuisinart spb 600c smart power deluxe blender, Feb. 21 2013
This is a great blender. The wide base on the blender works very well as it is able to take a lot of material and blends well. I use it to puree soups and it works great.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful choice!!!, March 18 2014
Honestly this blender,is the best thing since sliced bread. I love it so much,I use it to puree soups,make smoothies(from frozen fruit) and make other dishes as well. I especially love that its made out of glass and not plastic,so its very durable. Its easy to wash and stores well. I dont know about using a dishwasher because i personally prefer to rinse any blenders,juicers e.t.c by hand. The only thing is, you have to add some liquid first to the blender and break foods up a bit to get the blender started. The 'high',low or pulse buttons are handy. I would honestly recommend this blender to anyone. I have had it for more than 3months and so far no complaints. It is worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift, Aug. 26 2013
They report that this product works well for smoothies with ice cubes. A bit of stirring was required but that's expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great blender! Use it every day!, Feb. 27 2014
I love the wider base and less height
fits well on the base
doesn't move while mixing
Best blender yet!

5.0 out of 5 stars It does the job very well., Feb. 23 2014
I've purchased this blender to replace an old dead Krups that was very good. I wanted the same features for the new one and this Cuisinart gave me all I wanted, but better.
It is strong, easy to use, well designed. It has accomplished all tasks very well.
I recommend this blender to all

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Blender, Dec 13 2013
Irene (Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada) - See all my reviews
Really like this blender. It's sturdy and it works well with frozen fruit. Best price was online too. Like the pulse functions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for the price!, Sept. 17 2013
I have used it to make smoothies and pancakes and it works seamlessly. Absolutely love this product. I haven't had it for very long yet, so I cannot comment on long term use, but so far, so good.

ARRAY(0xb4bd2ca8)

Cuisinart SPB-600C SmartPower Deluxe Blender (Die-Cast)
CDN$ 119.99 CDN$ 91.41