4.0 out of 5 stars Bought one for mon
I bought this one for my mom as a gift. It felt sturdy and well built. So far, there hasn't been any complaints.
Published on Nov. 2 2011 by J.W

3.0 out of 5 stars leaks
my first use was liquefying asparagus for soup and the unit leaked. Haven't used it since. This is very disappointing.
Published 11 months ago by John Sigurjonsson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought one for mon, Nov. 2 2011
This review is from: Cuisinart SPB-600C SmartPower Deluxe Blender (Die-Cast) (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful choice!!!, March 18 2014
Honestly this blender,is the best thing since sliced bread. I love it so much,I use it to puree soups,make smoothies(from frozen fruit) and make other dishes as well. I especially love that its made out of glass and not plastic,so its very durable. Its easy to wash and stores well. I dont know about using a dishwasher because i personally prefer to rinse any blenders,juicers e.t.c by hand. The only thing is, you have to add some liquid first to the blender and break foods up a bit to get the blender started. The 'high',low or pulse buttons are handy. I would honestly recommend this blender to anyone. I have had it for more than 3months and so far no complaints. It is worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars but that's fine by me as I like some texture to smoothies, Dec 14 2014
First of all, glass not plastic container - a big plus in my book. Second, very unique shape of bottom and blade position (blade is sunk down into smaller area and jar slopes to that) means it is extremely efficient at pulling food down into it - with a tiny bit of ordering things (softer stuff first) I virtually never have to push food down, something people with Vitamix blenders do a lot it seems. Crushes ice in seconds. Pulse works at all speeds, another plus. 3 year warranty another. A lot of blender for the money. Smoothies probably not as smooth as Vitamix, but that's fine by me as I like some texture to smoothies. I can't testify to longevity yet, but will change rating if it doesn't hold up long term.

5.0 out of 5 stars cuisinart spb 600c smart power deluxe blender, Feb. 21 2013
This is a great blender. The wide base on the blender works very well as it is able to take a lot of material and blends well. I use it to puree soups and it works great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift, Aug. 26 2013
They report that this product works well for smoothies with ice cubes. A bit of stirring was required but that's expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Blender, March 27 2011
I have had this blender for over a month now and have used it several times. I mostly use it to make smoothies. I have had no problems so far. It takes a while to crush the frozen fruit and I sometimes have to take the lid off and move the fruit around, but the blender is solid and does not 'walk' or move, even when doing tough jobs like crushing frozen fruit. It fits very compactly on my countertop and looks great! It comes apart and is easy to clean. I have bought cheap blenders before, and though this was pricier, I feel it is well worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, June 17 2014
Pro: Very strong... grinds coffee too! A great device!

Con: For thicker foods, the blades don't grab the liquid as well as I thought and stops blending

3.0 out of 5 stars leaks, June 9 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars After two years of moderate use the plastic inside that makes the bowl turn already broke, June 9 2014
G. Virdi "Mads" (Canada) - See all my reviews
making the entire blender useless. I wonder if they really couldn't make it of more durable material. These blenders always break on minor parts like this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great blender, May 16 2014
P. Browne "old Witch" (British Columbia, Canada) - See all my reviews
We bought this to replace a Braun blender that gave up the ghost, and was only 7 years old, and did not get a lot of use. This blender is better in many ways. The silicone washer is better than the rubber one that comes with the Braun. The blades are better, and easier to clean.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Cuisinart SPB-600C SmartPower Deluxe Blender (Die-Cast)
CDN$ 119.99 CDN$ 89.99