march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Color: White|Change

on January 6, 2014
I can comment to the functionality of this machine, because I didn't get that far...I filled up the water reservoir, left the kitchen for 5 minutes and when I came back the water was all over the counter and floor. It leaked out through the slots in the bottom of the machine ( which appear to be for ventilation), so it may have been that a hose inside got knocked out of place during shipping. Either way I didn't want to chance exchanging it, and returned it for a refund.
on December 26, 2013
I hesitated on buying this for my husband for Christmas due to some poor reviews. There were a few good reviews and due to the price, I crossed my fingers and hoped for the best. From the first time we put water in the reservoir, it has leaked water all over the counter. My husband used teflon tape and it stopped leaking (though we did wake up to a little leakage overnight, meaning we have to clean up water every morning).
It makes a nice tasting espresso, but I'm not sure how long it will last. I can't be bothered to send it back since the box & receipt were accidentally thrown out in the Christmas clean up.
But please think twice about purchasing this. The negative reviews are true. I should have purchased something a little more expensive and therefore better quality.
on January 30, 2014
I have had no issue with my machine for the first two months because I never removed the tank to fill it back with water, but now it will not stop leaking, we have tried everything.... and it gets all wet... very disappointed and I cannot return it anymore....
on February 3, 2013
Love, Love, Love the Oster Prima One Touch! This little espresso machine allows you to customized the amount of milk (or Baileys) you wish to add to your Cappuccino or Latte. The only complaint I may have is that when the milk reservoir is filled to maximum the machine creates soooo much milk foam on the latte setting you won't have a cup large enougn to hold all the milk foam. Experimenting with different milks and using the on-off toggle feature of each of the coffee buttons lets you make a latte or cappucino just the way you like it.
on March 26, 2015
I spend a lot of money at Starbuck. I have always had an expresso maker at home, but never one that was so easy to use. This is a very easy to use, easy to clean fantastic coffee maker. I love that you can choose how much milk and coffee for each coffee. This is perfect for entertaining and makes excellent coffee!
on February 17, 2014
Don't forget to turn it off, otherwise the computer will go CRAZY, it turns itself ON unexpectedly. Coffee taste is not that good. I changed it for a Breville instead.
on February 14, 2016
I just purchased this unit last week, so far so good. Unit is simple enough to set up and use although I find it annoying that each time you unplug it, it has to be re-primed...likely just a simple issue I haven't figured out yet. Solid enough and so far no issues...comes with single, double or even filter adapter for pods. Makes a pretty good expresso, have tried the cappuccino and even the latte. for the $$$$ it's well worth the money and can be easily put up against much more expensive units out there.
on March 16, 2013
Just bought the machine, went through all the manuals and all I can say is that the gadget is really great! From what I experienced yet is that the drinks come out very hot, espresso is perfect as well as latte. For a supreme cappuccino I still need to work on it as I'm not completely satisfied how the milk is being frothed. I'm sure it's just a matter of time and in a couple of days I will have worked out my techniques! :-)

For now I'm happy with the looks and good functioning. I was slightly scared buying an automatic "no name", but I have no regrets yet for the price paid - under £80 at Curry's. I hope it will last long and let us enjoy favourite drinks on daily basis. I also hope that I won't be too lazy to clean every small detail after each use! :-)

I'm editing my review after one week of use: just getting to know my machine better, and I'm falling in love with it more! I have adjusted everything to my taste and my coffee is just perfect! I'm even good with the frothing by now :-)

I am giving 5 stars for today.
on September 3, 2013
I bought the Oster PrimaLatte because of the good price and the quality of expresso it make. The expresso is good but the water tank leak almost all the time. I returned the first unit to Amazon (great service and very fast response) but the other one have the save problem. The seal on the coffee maker appear to be too loose and the water leak from the tank. It's a problem with the engineering. I can't recommand this machine because of this.
on July 6, 2015
We really love the versatility of that brewer and the good coffee that it made, however definitely the water tank has issues, we returned twice the product until we received one that doesn't leak. Big recommendation, always turn it off when you are not using because when the water is hot for long time is when it start to leak.